[Resolved] Ixigo — not refunding my amount yet... deduct on 2 nd july

C416 dda flats jasola vihar new delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India
 Ayaz1932 on Jul 9, 2019
Sir help me my booking on 2 july 2019 from meerut to allahbad junction is cancelled due to timeout after completing payment... Due to which ticket is cancelled and amount was deducted from my account
Trip id - ixitr[protected]
Payment id -3ln262050hu8yclvgz
Today its 9july and last date of refund is 7 july even they are not responsing my mails.. Thousands of customers facing this problem by this company they even complain on playstore to remove this app... Plz resolve my isse they are doing fraud with customers... Or advice me to sue against them.. I am lawyer in high court of delhi.. For how much amount i can sue on them because they are doing auch things with thousands of customers...

not refunding my amount yet... deduct on 2 nd july
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-08-28 12:50:13

[Jul 09, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response Jul 23, 2019
Hi Ayaz,

Greetings from ixigo!

Thank you for writing in. Please be informed refund against the shared id has been initiated and shall reflect into your bank account by now. request you to please check your statement once.

Feel free to write in if you need any other assistance!

Team ixigo!

Comments

No answere yet...not responding to emails and complaint ...its 8th day after deduction of money not refund my amount ...its totally fraud

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - not refunding my amount yet... deduct on 2 nd july