[Resolved] Ixigo — payment successful in google pay but ticket not booked need refund

Mritunjay Jadon on Mar 7, 2020
I have book a bus ticket from ixigo app using my phone. The payment for the tickets has been confirmed by the google pay but there is no ticket or booking showing on ixigo app.

I booked ticket on 6 march 2020.

I want refund money that has been deducted from my bank account using google pay as you also see in the screenshot i have provided.

Bus ticket - 7 march 2020 ashok travels indore to gwalior

Payment deducted - rs1260/-

payment successful in google pay but ticket not booked need refund
payment successful in google pay but ticket not booked need refund
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-04-21 07:38:49

[Mar 08, 2020] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response Mar 14, 2020
Hi Vivek,

Hope you are doing good.

Sorry! We haven’t received any payment. If the amount has been debited from your account, it would automatically be reversed to the original mode of payment within 7 days. Hence, we request you to contact your bank with the transaction details for more information.

Please feel free to reach us at [email protected] for any further assistance.

Team ixigo.

Comments

Ixigo prompted to upi app for approval, i switched to upi app and approved the transaction, then i opened the ixigo app, but it appeared as if i am entered this app newly. No train tickets are booked, no confirmation of payment, nothing has been done.Amount deducted is rs.458 .68/- on03.03.2020. Please refund the money asap

tuhinghosh01's reply, Mar 4, 2020
Still no response from ixigo team after 24hrs please look into the issue and initiate my refund amount.
I paid ixigo Rs 698.19 on 11th Feb through Googlepay but no ticket was booked . It didn't even ask my IRCTC password and before tht it went back to home page.
My IRCTC id is richujs123 and the ticket I was booking was from ERS to PUNE. Please do something about the refund it's been 2weeks

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - payment successful in google pay but ticket not booked need refund