[Resolved] Ixigo — ticket cancellation fees

ER. SUNNY KUMAR on Jul 17, 2018
Dear ixigo team,

I booked a ticket for me in train no.-18310, Ambala cantt to Tatanagar for[protected] vide PNR - [protected] and Transaction id - VH2UJR87FRIMGDZFT.
My ticket had cancelled on[protected] and and an amount of rs 550.00 refund was initiated.
It was mailed to me that refund of rs 550.00 will be refunded in 5-7 working days.
So far the refund amount has not been in my account and in IRCTC site the status is showing 'RDS'.

Request you to kindly revert back on status of my refund amount at the earliest.

Sunny Kumar
Mob.- [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 19, 2018

[Jul 17, 2018] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi Sunny,

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed the refund against the shared id has not been processed yet, as the same is pending from the bank's end.

Hence, request you to allow us sometime to provide you with an update.

We regret for the delay.

For further assistance feel free to write to us at [protected]@ixigo.com.

Team ixigo

Comments

Sir
I booked a train ticket through your app and my amount from bank also debited still I couldn't get the ticket

Hi Debabrata,

Greetings from ixigo!

Please share the ixigo Booking/trip ID starting from "IXITR" so that we can check and assist you better.

Looking forward to your reply.

For further assistance please write to us at [email protected]

Team ixigo.
I don't want any notification from your site

Greetings from ixigo!

Please share the e-mail id through which you are logged into your account and wish to not receive any notification.

Looking forward to your reply.

For further assistance feel free to write to us at [email protected]

Team ixigo.
I have canceled instant (Tatkal) train tickets due to having 5-6 hours delay, whose refund was not available. Please explaiit.

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed as per IRCTC in case of a train late for more more than 3 hrs, in order to get refund one needs to file TDR, on cancellation refund stands zero.

For further assistance feel free to write to us at [email protected]

Team ixigo.
I had booked a ticket last night but money, an amount of 3613 got deducted from my icici bank account and i didn't receive or got any confirm ticket reservation. kindly cancel and refund the amount please as i have done the ticket from reservation counter and please return the desired amount please. please return the amount

Ixigo Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2018

Hi Aslam,

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed that if money has been deducted from your card/account and ticket is not confirmed please be assured it is safe and will be refunded automatically. It should reflect in your account within 5 days depending on your bank procedure.

Do write to us at [email protected] if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Team ixigo.
I booked train ticket from Mumbai to gaya (BIHAR) my money of 675 got deducted and didnt recieve ticket staus is showing failed, i want money as soon as possible to book other ticket

Ixigo Customer Care's response, Jul 23, 2018

Greetings from ixigo!

Please be informed the refund against the shared is is already done from our end. We have sent you all the refund details to your mail id- [email protected]

For further assistance feel free to write at [email protected]

Team ixigo.
I have booked tickets on ixigo
But my final pnr status after chart preparation is waitlisted so tickets is automatically cancelled through ixigo
Or i cancelled through my self
What i have to do

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - ticket cancellation fees