[Resolved] Ixigo — train ticket amt refund

Shunmugapriya20 on May 15, 2019
I book train tkt from ixigo trains app from chennai to madurai pandian express. Travel date 30.4.2019. Pnr[protected]. Ixitr[protected]. After chart preparation ticket status is wl. I received mail from irctc refund amt will be refunded automatically from ur agent. But still now it was not refunded. Also i received a call from ixigo like your tkt not confirmed amt willbe refunded.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2019

[May 15, 2019] Ixigo customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ixigo Customer Care's response, May 16, 2019
Hi Shunmuga,

Greetings from ixigo!

As per our telephonic conversation, the refund details have been sent to your email ID at sh*******[email protected] Please wait till Monday. For more information please write to us at [email protected]

Team ixigo.

Comments

I was ramesh cancelled my trip but not get refund this is refer number
2J5S4BK0170DDIKNS
My booking is cancelled but money is deducted from my bank account it’s been 10 days my money is not refunded why it should need to follow up you should refund the money automatically. Kindly and sincerely refund my money asap

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - train ticket amt refund