Ixigo — want refund for no railway ticket generation

Aleya Akbar on Dec 14, 2017
Dear team,

It is extremely disappointing that i booked my ticket from ixigo, the whole amount got deducted but no ticket was generated. It is shameful that you are fooling your customers. I want full refund of 940rs that was deducted for booking. Following are my details:
Irctc id - aleyaakbar
Ticket from-habibganj
Ticket upto - gwalior
Date of journey - 16/12/17

I want to know how much the it will take.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had booked a flight ticket from blr to amd on 4th december 2017 using ixigo.As per the ixigo terms, cashback of Rs 500 should be received within 48hrs once the ticket is booked.But unfortunately i did not received it yet.Please make sure that i receive cashback as soon as possible.
FYI:TRIP ID:[protected]
Ixigo Customer Care's response, Dec 17, 2017

Greetings from ixigo

As informed via e-mail, your cashback was successfully credited to your ixigo account on 11th Dec. Kindly check again.

For any assistance, please write to us at money@ixigo.com

Thanks for your cooperation!

Team ixigo

Greetings from ixigo

We'd like to inform you that sometimes due to network issue, transaction doesn't go through successfully. In such instances, if amount is charged, it is auto-refunded to your account in 5-10 working days depending on your bank.

For any assistance, you can easily reach out to us at trains@ixigo.com.

Thanks for your cooperation!

Team ixigo
Dear. Sir i am bookd a sleepar train ticket from fakiragram jn to Vadodara jn date 3 december 2017 my ticket is cancelled but my refund on this time is not deposit in my accounts plz help me and deposit my refund in my accounts my ticket PNR [protected] my mobile no is [protected]

2nd floor, Veritas Building, Behind Ibis Hotel, Sector 53, Golf Course Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
    Ixigo - want refund for no railway ticket generation