[Resolved]  Jabong.com — denying for return

On 23-april-2019 i have ordered 4-dress from jabong which is delivered to me.

Order id[protected]-8030801
Placed on tue, 23rd apr'19 at 4:32am

Now i want to return them but there is no return or exchanged option.
During the time of order i have checked the return policy and it was clearly written "15 day return policy".
I called to jabong customer care also but they are denying for return request, telling that there were some sales going on jabong during the period between 19 april-22 april and sales item are not returnable, but i have ordered on 23th of april. How that matters?
On that they said, might be you have added in cart on 22nd april.
But this is not the case i clearly remember that i have added in cart on 23-april only and ordered on 23 itself..
This is completely cheating to customer.
In other website like "myntra, flipkart or amazon" sales items are also returnable. I never thought i will have to face such issue.
Complaint marked as Resolved May 15, 2019
I had purchases 4-Dresses from Jabong.com. After receiving those items i decided to return them but there were no option to return. when i called to jabong customer support they said those product are not returnable because those are under sales category. while ordering i have clearly noticed that those having 10-days return policy. Then i write a complain in this consumer complaints forum describing my order no, product details, order date etc. Then next day i got a mail from jabong customer care team asking the reason for return. I replied them accordingly. Then next day they scheduled for pickup after that they initiate for refund. within 7-10 days i got my refund in my original payment mode. The Process was really very fast. One thing i must want to tell other customer that is please don't waste your time on calling and convincing again and again to customer support team because they don't have much right to initiate further action what i feel. we should try to resolve issue with them at first but if they are not listening then we should approach here or any complaint forum.

[May 03, 2019] Jabong.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ajita_Singh May 05, 2019 Jabong customer care responded to me and ask to mail them reason for return and after my mail they arranged for return pick up.
yesterday my return has been picked up successfully.
Once i will get my refund i will update here.
Updated by Ajita_Singh May 15, 2019 My complain has been resolved.
I got my refund.