[Resolved] Jabong — Product and Delivery Standards

Kolkata, Kolkata District, West Bengal, India
 ipeecee
When I placed the order [protected], it was mentioned delivery would be by 19th June.When I dint receive any update yesterday, I called up Jabong and executive Kriti informed me that it will delivered today. On the website today I checked that the delivery will be late, but I haven't been informed the same via mail or sms.Based on my experience, the Jabong shopping experience is going down.They are not keeping upto standards and words.Will think twice before placing an order with Jabong again.Either the packaging is bad or they deliver on a later date than promised.Initially Jabong was very particular about their words.Over last 3-4 months the experience has gone down.I have given them feedback with every purchase but I see they have not taken any action and with this order its again the same.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 21, 2016

[Jun 20, 2016] Jabong.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jabong.com Customer Care's response, Jun 20, 2016
Hi, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. Your exasperation is justified. No amount of apologies can ever compensate for the amount of discomfort that you must have gone through because of this ongoing issue. I have shared this with our care team and they will contact you in while. Regards Team Jabong

Comments

I still have not heard from anyone from Jabong.The product is still in transit.Good it was a COD, otherwise I cant imagine the hassle I had to go through.dint expect such irresponsible and unprofessional behaviour from Jabong.After my experience over last few times, am sure that I would not shop from Jabong again.

Plot no. 109, Udyog Vihar, Phase 4, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122015