Jaguar Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to Jaguar

Having problems with Jaguar ?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Jaguar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Jaguar

Jaguar Head Office Address

Jaguar reviews & complaints(161)

One of the two Water Heaters (25 lts capacity) leaking for several months.

Every time, the complaint is closed as problem resolved;
but in reality it is persistent.

Please ensure that the problem is really resolved.

Leakage in all bathroom fittings like koke flus and showers etc

This is to inform you that jaguar is a very reputed brand in bathroom fittings but you should accept its the worst in water heater .
      I
      Purchased they geyser and in every 6 month the geyser have some or the other issue in it .
      Till warranty it was fine but after finishing the warranty period they have charged everytime they visit .
      I will never in my life buy a jaguar water heater
      Worst decision of my life
      Jan 25, 2023
      Buying geyser from another brand

Leakage in the shower

The biggest mistake of my life is that I had purchased all Jaguar products of my bathrooms.
          They are so irresponsible, they do not come for the service and every month there is fault in their I- flush .
          I want a permanent solution from the company as every 15 days I suffer a lot .

I bought Jaguar in 2018 which is 3 years old now. In covid we did not use it for almost 1.5 years. Now when we take it immediately Diesel pump and board failure.

In such a high end car within 3.5 years how come major manufacturing failure?

I have only 3 years warranty and the service cost quote is almost 80k+

Is the quality of jaguar manufacturing so bad??
            Why are we penalized to pay for manufacturing fault?

Hinges fitted was not good but technician is telling it was broken, but still how it could be broken just within few days

Sir I would like to informed you that due to technical issue in Jaguar gyser (Inst.Ess-4.5K.W. 3ltr ) not working . I have contact to your customer care service Centre . I got Customer service call reference no 01053237 on Sunday the 16 th August 2022. Service centre send technision person and he try to solve it still this date he should resolve the technical issue.The concerned person assure to again visite on monday i.e.17 August, still this date he has not visit and also not resolve the technical issue of gyser .You are therefore requested to kindly resolve the technical issues of my gyser and file grievance to technical person who visited to my residance and still not resolve technical issue . Kindly give better service in future to trust .
                Aug 18, 2022
                Updated by Jagur

Sir, my number and photo anyone are upload on this web site he call me and give 100 rupee for delete and he blackmail me i successful transfer 100 but he didn't delete post
                  I humble request to you please delete this post...

Dear sir
                  One service technician visited our home today, July 23, 2022, to clean the bathroom comot flash. However, after cleaning the item, we had to present the original copy of the purchase invoice, and he demanded a cleaning fee of Rs. 250.

However, we were not paid equally since our product was still under warranty. If the service price is reasonable to pay or not, we want to know the actual procedure.

Pallab Sarkar

I had pathetic experience with jaguar.
                    I had ordered bathroom glass cubicle of 900 mm from one of the dealers in delhi but by mistake the person made the bill and sent the cubicle of 1200 mm which we didn't notice before they delivered. I have not even opened the box and it is in completely packed state and I have the bill and everything but still the dealers is refusing to exchange it. Also I have called jaguar customer care so...
                    We have bought comord for home and its plate damaged its under warranty its 1 month old kindly replace the comord plate

The above referenced service request has been raised to Jaquar customer care service on 06/07/2022, furthermore I have made several follow up calls to them and as now I haven’t received any response from them. My service requests are
                      1. Plumbers unable to fix the Seat cover of newly bought EWC
                      2.leakage in health faucet

For the past one week, i have been trying to call Jaguar's customer support numbers and emailing customer service but there has been NO RESPONSE! None of their representatives allocated for my city ever respond despite having written to them on their email id given on the jaguar company's website!! After sales, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get ANY HELP OR SERVICE from Jaguar who dont seem to exist once they have sold their product.

I urgently need help to get my broken Jaguar kitchen tap fixed alongwith jaguar bathroom taps which are jammed. The experience of dealing with Jaguar has been really really torturous and inconvenient!!

Please arrange for help to the above issues urgently. My contact email is: [protected]@gmail.com

I have a heat leak in the wash basin in the kitchen

We bought jaguar geyser 5 years ago. It was provided by the builder of the society. And has 10 years warranty. But after every six months it was giving some or the other issue. Whenever we used to lodge a complaint in jaguar firstly thy didn't even answer the calls and whenever the jaguar technician came he checked and said the geyser is in good condition this has happened many times. And two days ago the geyser suddenly blasted and there was fire in my bathroom. It could have costed us life if not controlled soon but Fortunately we had fore extinguisher and handled the situation but whole bathroom burnt up due to the geyser. It was a very worst accident that could have killed or burnt the whole house. So kindly take a action asap. I have added the geyser pictures.

Flush valve not working properly.full jammed.

My mobile number:+91-[protected]

Continuous leakage in urinal closets

I have 3 flush wall problem is when i press the flush water goes continuesly and jam number of 3 also same problems.

Thanku.

I purchased jaguar wall mounted WC (JAQ CNS 963NS W/MTG) on 17/12/2021. On 13/4/2022, its seat cover broke as one family member sat on it for using the toilet (photograph of the broken seat cover attached). There was absolutely no misuse or mishandling of the product. The breakage has apparently been due to some defect in the desired level of the sturdiness of the product as it has been incapable of performing the task it has been...