Jaquar Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to Jaquar

Having problems with Jaquar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Jaquar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Jaquar

1800 121 6808
Fax

View more phone numbers

Jaquar reviews & complaints page 2

It is since last two weeks that Jaguar Gryser has leakage from pressure valve. Enginner visits but not able to solve the problem.
Customer Ticket ID : 01400692, 01447151
Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am incredibly disappointed at the delivery of one of the WC pot at my home from the Jaquar Nagpur team. They sent me a broken/cracked product and now they're telling me that we cannot exchange it. I am writing this informal Email today extremely disappointed. The Nagpur Center misbehaved when asked to exchange faulty broken Sanitary Ware was delivered at my home.

If the WC is not exchanged and if they...

I have raised numerous complaints for flush systems. And out of 3 flush system, 1 of the system in faulty. Service persons are attending the complaint under 10 yrs warrenty, but there has to a system which indicate repeatative complaint from same customer. For these complaint you send someone from manufacturing team.
    Anyway, please check service request history which will indicate that i am not at all satisfied with your services. Please support to resolve flush overflow issue effectively. Till date, component cleaning, air pipe, knob, spring, pressure valve, o ring has been replaced, but woth zero effectiveness.
    Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Got done jaquar bathroom fittings for almost 2 years now and within 6 months the taps etc started losing its shine anD coating started peeling off.
      Tried to contact and complained to customer care multiple times to no avail. No contact had been made from the jaquar customer care since.
      It's really disappointing from a brand like Jaquar....
      I had purchased high end Jaquar sensor faucet SNR-STL-51071 from a retailer in Mulund West in April 2021. It’s hardly more than a year and the warranty for sensor is upto 2 years, now It’s been over 3 months and my sensor faucet is not functional and no one from the company is bothered to replace it. This is a basic amenity and we have suffered a lot because of this faucet. The design is such that there is no substitute or alternate in...

I bought the following products on 25 Sep. 2018, and installed.
      1-37951- WHT-WALL HUNG W.C. WITH SEAT COVER
      2-39951-ARS-WHT-WALL HUNG W.C. JAGUAR (0110)

Now we realizing, that the products developing cracks. it seems to be adventurous to use it.

Kindly replace the defect products.

Regrads
      Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought recently 100+ Jaquar diverter for one of project in Gurgaon.
        Due to defect correction in one piece, we got charged Rs 600.
        But still no bill has been provided from past 1 month.
        Very very bad service experience.
        Complaint number[protected], 01096812
        Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        The warranty offered by the company is totally fake. Company service is totally on paid basis after sale. The company must be sue in court of law.

The staff which visited for installation of the gazer has broken my marvel as well as he has drilled in some pipe due to which a lot of water flow was there in the next house in there room. Kindly I request u to pay me for all the damages caused.
          Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recieved 4 defective pcs of WC. No resolution since 18 days. They should replace tye WC as soon as possible. Nonservice after sale while it is defective.
            Since then saying that approval is pending for replacement. Frustrated with the service. Their representative has submitted the report but still it is pending. I think i have made mistake to buy jaquar products.
            Sep 22, 2022
            Updated by dheerajmangla
            Without taking any proper action, closing the complaints. Fraud

I complained about 4 defective pcsnof WC. Their representative visted the site and subm8tted the videos. No resolution since 18 days. Pathetic cuatomer care and service
              Sep 22, 2022
              Updated by dheerajmangla
              How did you close this complaint without resolution. Cheaters

I have registered a service to rectify the problems of my January sink cock and health faucet, service call 01176715 on 2022 September 9th today 20th September no one didn't attend my complaint
                Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased one Jacuzzi Model JWP-WHT-VGNT190CX from Jaquar Company under their quote QC550676 dtd 9/9/2020 and I received the same on 24th Sep 2020.
                  Due to covid, my new house was finished on 14th July 2022. Jaquar installation team arrived on 13th July 2022 and installed it. But they have not installed the front and side panel due to missing kit supplied with the machine. Still we cannot use this Jacuzzi because of the panels...

The Jaquar complete bathroom solution is doing a frouad with the customer they did not look at the complain
                  The product is under 10 year of warranty
                  And my complain number is 01174088
                  Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On call complaint person keeps as waiting on call nearly 20 minutes just to pickup the call and even after when the complaint is registered the in person does not have proper response towards our request and each person's quote varies from the other regarding a particular part or product which is required to fix the problem for instance three person came to solve the issue each quoted different price i.e 250, 600 and1000 regarding the same part .so try to solve my issues as soon as possible

Registered number:[protected]
                    Name: Bhavya deep seervi

There are two complaints already registered on this number which is not solved for a quite a longtime as it was registered nearly 20 days ago.
                    Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Flush value is nor working properly even after repeated visit by your service staff for the past one year. Kindly do the needful to attend the repair permanently.
                      Ganesan Attur.
                      Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We has purchased Jaquar shower enclosure for kids bathroom. The installation was not done correctly and the glass came out causing threat to our kids .

Since then we have keep logging complaints but they have not fixed the glass. No one is responding or providing any solutions

Complaint Number[protected] done on 20th June .
                        Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The complaint number is [00771936].
                          You can check the recording of the call, I was told the thing will definitely be resolved as it indeed is covered in the warranty.

I logged a complaint on 17th June for a fault in my WC seat cover from Jaquar to customer care.

Jaquar WC Seat cover issue

Rep visited a few days later and immediately had a conversation with his supervisor, who without any hesitation raised his hands off the issue mentioning this is something that we can not do anything.
                          I tried to have a sensible conversation with him as to what I as a customer can do here, I mean what possibly I can do if your product...

I am facing a serious issue with newly fitted jaquar product. I tried to call so many times but proper solutions or replacement has not been provided.

to use this product we have to call the customer care number around every 15, 20 or 30 days.

At jaquar a normal consumer complaint can not be registered under less than 25 to 30 minutes. There is a long waiting time for every step.

While connecting so many time over the phone i came to know that Jaquar has no command or control over the resolution time line or the service quality.

There are some third party uneducated and ill mannered peoples who are assigned by Jaquar as service centres.

Kitchen sink u shaped tape head and spindle replacement required