Jaquar Complaints & Reviews

1.2
Last updated Jan 19, 2023

File a complaint to Jaquar

Having problems with Jaquar?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Jaquar customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Jaquar

1800 121 6808
Fax

View more phone numbers

Jaquar reviews & complaints page 3

Tap and hand shower having leakage issue, water leaking drop wise .Trying to call on jaquar toll free number but not able to connect. Needs a quick repair.
Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Watering coming out of tap slowly
    Parts available, need to fit them
    Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The flush is having leakage problem. It was installed recently only. I had complaint for the same for 4-5 times but no proper solution was given. In that 4-5 complaint the service person has visited only 2 times and other time they dont visit only. Today i.e on 5/8/2022 I have again complaint for the same but the service person has not visited, he just called me saying he is visiting today but he had not visited and after that I received the message that your problem is resolved. I request u to take an action and solve my leakage problem and if needed please do replace the product.Thankyou
      +1 videos
      Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently we have fit jaquar flush and it is not working properly and there is also leakage in it

30/8/2022

mobile number : [protected] / [protected]

all taps in the bathroom are leaking

please get it repaired urgently
          Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We had got it replaced some time back but now it’s again not working. Request you to please send the plumber / technician

Jul 31, 2022
            Updated by nairpg64

Please send your plumber or technician to check the fish as it was changed sometime back.

Aug 06, 2022
            Updated by nairpg64

I had requested on 31st Jul 2022 for a technician Plumber to check our Potty Flush in A 1302 Princeton Hiranandani Estate Thane west but till date No One has called me nor anyone has visited our place. I just got this email due to which again requesting to please look in to the same and do the needful

Pradeep G Nair

It is very disappointing to see that few of the sanitary fittings water taps, Crysterns, Faucet etc in this building are seems to be of very inferior quality. The chromium platings are worn out and formed the dirty looks.

The items are of life time guarantee. Please arrange your concerned department to investigate to address our grievances.

The items are bought from K.M. Parthasarathy, Calicut.

Please look into the the seriousness of the matter
              and arrange to do the necessary at your earliest.

BABU PHILIP,
              BHUMIDAYA GRANDEUR.
              Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With reference towards service [protected]@00923262; I would like to inform you that I have received the TEXT MESSAGE on my Registered Mobile Number [protected] on 22/07/2022 that the said service call referMp/ 00923262 has been resolved. I have attached a screen shot of the said text message for your reference. Without confirming the security code the complaint was resolved ! Great jaquar employeessssssss.

I was surprised to read the said text message. Without no body attend the said call how can the said complaint be resolved ?

I would like to request you to confirm the said concerned person who solved the call.

Please register the said complaint to solve the issue immediately.

PEOPLE WHO DON'T DO WORK AFTER GETTING EMPLOYMENT IN JAQUAR; THEY TARNISH THE NAME OF JAQUAR.

Kind Regards,
                Paresh Soni
                Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Dear sir when we push flash plate water comes in commode. but problem is that water is continue out in commode.
                  Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My kitchen sink tab is leaking continuously

Hey,
                      I am very disappointed with he current Jaquar quality of material and service .. the customer care number provided on Google is currently unavailable...is this a brand?? Am facing the same issue with my flush every 2 years...is this the quality of a reputed brand?..yous can reach me on email sonali.d.[protected]@gmail.com
                      Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Our flush handle of Lavatory has become very hard to press. We want to change it but parts are not available. Photo attached for your reference.
                        Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have raised a complaint regarding water heater on 21st of June. The complaint was closed as resolved without resolving the problem. I contacted Jaquar again and they open a new service request, this time they asked me to wait for 15 days for the parts to arrive, but the request was closed and the problem was not resolved.
                          Their customer care doesn’t respond properly and raise a new request everytime we call them. Very worst customer service from Jaquar.
                          Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

मैंने दो सिरेमिक वाल खरीदे हैं। एक शुरू से ही खराब है। मेरे शिकायत पर तीन बार अलग अलग इंजीनियर आए। तीनों ने अपने स्तर पर ठीक किया लेकिन वह जो गड़बड़ थी वो अब भी है। तीसरे ने...
                            There is a problem in my flush tank. It is not working. It is new only.
                            Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Please get it urgently done as there is lot of problem

A metorplo flush valve installed 1 month before but now it is not working properly..The water is flowing through the wall hang comode automatically..
                              Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I logged a complaint on 17th June for a fault in my WC seat cover from Jaquar to customer care.
                                Rep visited a few days later and immediately had a conversation with his supervisor, who without any hesitation raised his hands off the issue mentioning this is something that we can not do anything.
                                I tried to have a sensible conversation with him as to what I as a customer can do here, I mean what possibly I can do if your product...

Diverter loose in both side rotate in 360 Degree round and round

Jaquar — Exceptionally poor customer care

I complained about the faulty handle of my Jaquar seat on 13 June,
                                  The plumber came on 15 june
                                  Checked and said the part has to be replaced which was under warrenty
                                  And the replacement can take upto 15 days
                                  We agreed and went on
                                  15 days went by i tried to call the plumber multiple times he didn't pick up the phone
                                  I contacted customer care
                                  Which sent my complaint to escalation
                                  I...

Geyser is not working, not heating water, even it's display is not showing anything.