[Resolved] Jaquar — service jaguar part

Amritsar, Punjab, India
 harpreetbabbu on Jan 2, 2019
I am very disappointing about the poor service of jaquar. submit complaint on
18 dec 2018. contact with customer care many time but till date my complaint is pending.in future never recommend to use jaquar. my complaint number is 01138665. already tried to contact customer care, dealer and service centre
and all in vain.Everyone says we will visit your house but no one visit.
very disappointed

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 25, 2019
my complaint is still not resolved... very poor service of jaquar company

[Jan 03, 2019] Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

We already complaint about this issue, 3 were came from Jaqur service at different days and they says that we will resolve the issue, but not yet.

Sir, I am residing at A 101 DEVPRAYAG, OPP - SAMPAD RESIDENCY, KOTESHWAR ROAD, MOTERA, AHMEDABAD .

contact no- [protected],[protected]
Jaquar debater at bathroom fittings not working. customer careno not attending my call.
kindly do necessary urgently.

advocate Prabhs kumar biswas
PH- [protected]
kestopur, tarulia 2nd lane
It’s been a month and in this weather our geyser is not getting repaired, I have been trying to call you but you all are not responding, please look into the matter. Registered number-[protected]
Prashant kewlani
Soup dispenser of Jaquar company in one of my bath room broken.The dispenser"s plasick portion from inside is broken and need replacement.I registered a complaint for replacement of above part vide comp.no[protected] dated 19.02.2019.Today I received response that the whole dispenser will be replaced and there is no provision of replacement of above part.The total cost of new dispenser would be 1100.This is not a fare practice the company should replace only the damaged portion of parts, why individual should go for full replacement Solicites a favorable reply. Regards S. K. JOSHI[protected], D-603 SANSAD VIHAR APPTT PLOT NO-02 SECTOR 03 DWARKA NEW DELHI-110078, MOB.-[protected]

Plot no 306, Udyog Vihar, Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016