Jaquar — wall flush tank concealed

Zirakpur, Mohali District, Punjab, India
 manishgarg1991 on Jul 12, 2019
Dear sir/mam,

I have 3 flush tanks in my 3 washrooms... But all the tanks are blocked... I registered my complaint on jaquar toll free number (06/07/2019)... But no one visit my home... Today is 12/07/2019... Today i called chandigarh center jaquar number... The number is [protected] (Mr. Varinder). He said i'll call phool singh ([protected]) and he'll vist in next one hour... And now phool singh don't gave any response on my cal... Such a bad company jaquar... Please help us

[Jul 12, 2019] Jaquar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jaquar Customer Care's response, Jul 15, 2019
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have taken-up your concern with the respective person for resolution assistance

Comments

I have filled a complaint regarding enclosure on 2july2019. I waited for 2 days for them to revert. After that I have been calling them daily because none of them bother to resolve my problem. Everytime they transfer my call to their senior officials they all are also useless.
Totally pissed now. Will not recommend this brand to anyone.
One of the geyser in our house is having a water leak problem. This is a new geyser which was installed few weeks back. We called the costumer care and filed a compliant. Compliant number 00654341. A technician came and tried to fix it but it did not get fixed.
When trying to call the toll free number again it’s not getting connected.

Plot no 306, Udyog Vihar, Phase II, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122016
    Jaquar - wall flush tank concealed