[Resolved] Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad [Jntuh] — jntu, hyderabad m.tech od application status

Paloncha, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Arjun446 on May 29, 2018

I have applied for M.Tech 2014 (passed out) Pre-Convocation OD through online URL:"epayments.jntuh.ac.in/onlineconvocationservices/jsps/login.jsp", but I haven't received any acknowledgment of that please help me on this. TransactionID[protected], 2A26296 respectively.for the Hall Ticket No : 12PP1D6818, Email ID : nagarjun.[protected]@gmail.com and all the required documents and Photo are uploaded. Please let me know the status so that I can proceed for further.
I am not able to find the status no where in any site. but amount transferred to JNTU HYD. Can anyone help me on this please.

Thanks and Regards,
Nagarjuna Manam

jntu, hyderabad m.tech od application status
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 1, 2018
i Got My OD. Thanks for your support.

[May 30, 2018] Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad [JNTUH] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir, the contact numbers which are produced for students help line were not answering
I need the releasing date of ts emcet supplementary results and the process of counseling and certificates verification
So, please respond quickly,
Thank you.
Hi Team,

I completed b.tech on 2010 and I haven't collected the convocation certificate.
Please help me with the procedure.

H.No. 06571A0470.

Govardhan,
[protected].

Kukatpally, Telangana, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500085
    Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad [Jntuh] - jntu, hyderabad m.tech od application status