[Resolved] Jaxtakart — fake battery

Jalpaiguri, Jalpaiguri District, West Bengal, India
 SHYAMVEER KUSHWAHA on Jul 15, 2017
I have booked an order for i ball andi enigma mobile battery and i got it on 11.07.2017. I received the fake battery and also size of the battery is smaller than to faulty battery and it's not working. This is the fake battery. My order no. Is 263018. I have already registered complaint for that many time but till i'm not get any resolution
Please look that matter and provide me replacement or refund the amount in my account asap.

Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 9, 2017
Jaxtakart Customer Care's response, Sep 06, 2017
Dear Customer, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. we have already send you the return procedure, we hope you love our support, And we promise that this type of problem never happen again in future, thanks for your co-operation.

Comments

I've ordered battery but it has failed to work.
Just I want to return this item and get refund back fast
..how can I get my refund and also it has to be returned.
I have ordered LFY battery on 25/07/17 and today 03/08/17 still i got nothing and web site showing its express delivery but they can't provide. and DTDC courier company also not respond on phone. they all are cheater and fraud company so i request to all please beware of this.

My order no #267763

Tracking ID K01102257

I have order mobile battery i found when deliver in my address open out so found damage cracked battery

Belakoba, Prasannanagar, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India - 735133