[Resolved] Jaxtakart — Order id : 248661

Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India
 nagpalneha
I told the the battery i ordered is not same size for my phone asked them to take it back but they refused

and here thier reply
ear Sir,

Thanks for contacting us. Please share one more images of your mobile phone with inserting the new battery.

On Thu, Feb 9, 2017 at 1:03 PM, neha nagpal wrote:

Dear team

I got the battery but it does support my Mobile as the battery you sent is small in size

Dear Customer,
You have ordered Intex Cloud Pace Battery and we have deliver you the same product, Product picture also mention in our product page, So, it does not meet our return criteri

Order id : 248661
Order id : 248661
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 7, 2017
Gandhi Ketan's response, Apr 14, 2017
pls find short out my order case
Gandhi Ketan's response, Apr 14, 2017
Pls sir last 7 day to complain booking email & mail but not support by jaxtacart customer care & no support by email

ph-[protected]
email.[protected]@yahoo.in
Jaxtakart Customer Care's response, Sep 06, 2017
Dear Customer, We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. we have already send you the return procedure, we hope you love our support, And we promise that this type of problem never happen again in future, thanks for your co-operation.

Comments

Hi Neha, We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please share the job sheet no. with us so that we can assist you at the earliest.
Thanks | Team Intex
Order no#253186

Samsung core2 battery recd broken condition & no working mobile

my mobile no-[protected]

Seller Jaxtakart 's idiot customer associate dropped my call and forfeited my Intex aqua trend battery. Very poor customer service from the seller Jaxtakart and Amazon. Please learn proper English before doing anything..
I have ordered intex aqua y2 ultra battrry they send battery which is draining fast
Sir My order number is 336936 and I want to know in how many days, I get my micomax battery . Please reply me.

Belakoba, Prasannanagar, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India - 735133