[Resolved] Jaxtakart — payment not refunded

Savita Khatak on Jul 23, 2018
I have ordered a mobile phone battery on 7.07.2018 from jaxtakart. Amount ₹was paid through paytm. Order id is #332864 also attaching a screenshot of my order. Order status is confirmed but not shipped or delivered till now. Current status is still showing "item not shipped" coustmer service is also not giving any response. I mailed on jaxtakart's site many time but nothing was done by them.

After complaining on this site i received a call on 21.07.2018 from coustmer care service of jaxtakart and that person was talking so rude and misbehaving on phone. Instead of solving my complaint he was talking so rudely. What kind of service you are providing. Please refunded my money through the way you received it. I don't want any product from your site any more.

payment not refunded
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 4, 2018
They sent another product of same price.
Updated by Savita Khatak, Jul 26, 2018
On 24.07.18 received a call from jaxtakart and told me that ordered item is not available and they send other item instead of battery (which I ordered). They promised to dispatch it on the same day (24.07.18) and deliver it in 3-4 days. Today is 26.07.18 and status is same as 7.07.18. attaching a screenshot of the order's status. Please check date, time and status. Please refund my money if cannot fulfill your commitment.

payment not refunded

Comments

I Have placed an order for Mobile Battery on 18/07/2018 with Order ID: 336595
I am trying to contact last 10 days on mail there is no response from side for my consignment dispatched.
Your Phone is always is busy during the 11 to 5 PM.
S. Deorajee's reply, Apr 18, 2019
Bhai apke balance refund huwa
S. Deorajee's reply, Apr 18, 2019
My number 8969403220 call me please
Sir my order is not delivered and not my blancee refund

Belakoba, Prasannanagar, Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India - 735133