[Resolved] Jaypee Developers — Kassia - sports city 3bhk

Noida, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 prana10
I booked a 3+1 bhk with jaypeen in the year 2012 december and have made the narly the omplete payment to jaypee, they had mentioned a delivery date of 3 years from the date of booking which was suposed to be november - december 2015, however the construction on their project is completed stopped and they do not respond to any email or telephonic queries upon personally going to their office they gave a date in april 2016, but again the constructin has not started. I continue to pay huge emi's . This seems like a huge nexus between icici bank and jaypee.

Apartment no - ks2-39-302.

Pranay

[May 02, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jaypee Developers Customer Care's response, May 03, 2016
Dear Mr Pranay,

You complaint has been wrongly posted to us. We are Jaypee Developers in Hosur, Tamilnadu. Except the name we do not have any relevance with Kassia project. Our projects are confined to Hosur in Tamilnadu.

Please request to post this complaint to the relevant builder.

Jaypee Developers,
Hosur,
Tamilnadu

Comments

Jaypee Developers — Delay in possession in jaypee green noida expressway

I hv a flat in kng3 in wish town klassic jaypee green.let me know if anyone is filing/filed a complaint in consumer court agt the Developer.my id is [protected]@gmail.com

#19, Jubilee Homes, TVS - Rayakotta, Krishnagiri Dt(T.N), Hosur, Tamil Nadu, India - 635110
    Jaypee Developers - Kassia - sports city 3bhk