[Resolved]  Jaypee Developers — Refund has not been made even a

Hi All,

My name is Sumeet Singh and I bought Buddha Circuit 2 in May 2013 with the promise of getting a delivery in 36 Months. I filled for refund in Feb 2016 after patiently waiting for almost 3 years. They promised to refund my money with 12% interest within 6 months in installments. However, today 6 months have been over and I visited their office and saw a lot of people are being harassed by Jaypee. Today they informed me that my name is in the list of November and I will get 1LK rupees cheque and rest amount will be given in installments in 10 months. We have very limited options with us as builder doesnt seem to be fulfilling his promise. Kindly add me to your group and I am ready to fight against the builder to get our hard earned money back.

My Phone Number is [protected]

Sumeet Singh
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 21, 2016

[Sep 09, 2016] Jaypee Developers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jaypee Developers Customer Care's response Sep 09, 2016 Wrongly posted on our profile. We're Hosur, Tamilnadu based real estate development company and have no connection with this complaint which is about Gurgaon based company with same name. Visit www.jaypeedevelopershosur.com to know about our projects. Buddha Circuit is not our project.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am also victim of same. What is the status of your refund, Can we fight a case against JP.

Please contact me at [protected]

Rajiv Garg
Ghaziabad

Jaypee Developers
    Jaypee Developers Address
    #19, Jubilee Homes, TVS - Rayakotta, Krishnagiri Dt(T.N), Hosur, Tamil Nadu, India - 635110