JD Recharge Complaints & Reviews

2.2
Last updated Nov 24, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to JD Recharge

Having problems with JD Recharge?

File a complaint and get it resolved by JD Recharge customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

JD Recharge

Allahabad District
Uttar Pradesh

JD Recharge Phone Numbers

Complaints recently resolved by JD Recharge customer care

JD Recharge reviews & complaints(7)

Nature my deposit please feel free...
Hi mcent management i am unfortunately another number recharge but actually i am doing from my number.
I i'm requesting...

JD Recharge — failed transaction

Paid to
[protected]@icici
₹ 399
Txn. Id : p1710121134402031167953
Txn. Status : successfulbr...

Jd recharge fraud company meri web sit banai 20000 ru. me web sir ka nam rudra.jdrecharge.co.in .sit both achhi chal rahi thi.uske bad me. Account Name JD RECHARGE SERVICES PVT. LTD., Account Type -Current, Bank -IDBI BANK, IFSC CODE -IBKL0000157, Account Number -[protected].account me ne paise dale 8000 ru .usks bla pura u gaya.aur dusari bar me 7000 ru.dale abitak bal aya nahi hai.aur alok phone nahi u thata.aloka nama ka admin ek number fraud admi ahe.eske boto me mat aau bhaut mitha balath ahe eske bola na mat suno nato aap meri tara fasoge.

Name:Vinod Mali
City-Shirpur
Dist-Dhule
Stat-Maharashtra
Pin-425405
JD Recharge customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Why don’t you try writing to them on [protected]@idbi.co.in with all your details.
I am sure they will get in touch with you in order to address your concern.

Jdrecharge.co.in | All Rights Reserved — NOT PROPER RESPONSE

COMANY NE MUJH SE 30000 RS LE LIYA OR KOI RESPONSE NAHI DE RAHI HE COMPANY KA PERSON NA CALL RECEIVE KAR RAHA HE NA MESSAGE KA RPLY KAR RAHA HE PLS HELP ME AAP MERA PAYMENT RETURN KARA DI JIYA

What kind of such person always fooling around his customer.
    I've already lost around 12000/- again on 1st oct 2015 I've transfer 4000 to his account and he always making some excuse. But now he is unable to contact. I should have reed your complaint before regarding jd recharge. This is my fault to join such company..
    Oct 16, 2015
    Problem was not solved at all. He call me and told me to marked as resolved my complaint and after I marked as resolved, he don't want to credit my wallet balance but instead of solving my problem, he suspend my account. Please I really begging your team help..thanks
    JD Recharge customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Till today..I can't contact my sales person. Even my problem was not solve.. On 01-Oct-15
    I transfer Rs 4000/- to his IDBI Account [protected] from my SBI (NEFT). (SBI Ref no. NEFT INB: IR[protected] TO TRANSFER-INB NEFT SBIN[protected] JD RECHARGE--) Now my wallet is Rs.2.26/- please help me to update my payment 4000.

jd recharge just closed my complaint with meaningless comment.. Its already 10 days. Please tell me what type of action should I take..Please help..

Mr. Jutan Debtnath (jdrecharge.co.in) ph: [protected] was force me to closed my complain. But he told me to delete my complaint and he promise to make a payment. so, I mark my complaint as resolved but unable to delete comment. He said that he will not make a payment until and unless I delete a complaint. So, I still need your help to solve my problem. Till now my topup wallet ballance is Rs 2.26

Jd recharge is fraud company maine is company ko call kiya tha jo meri baat aalok se hoi usne muje bola ki humari pvt. Ltd...

Jdrecharge — Fraud fake and chor

Jd recharge company is fake .......Muje bola aap ko free main distrubutor kyn ki app ke srinagar may halat kuch
      br...