Jeep India — brake and clutch issues

Plot no 11, Kangrali B.K Industrial area,, Belgaum, Karnataka, India
 Balchandra Badan on Aug 9, 2019
I am a jeep compass user since march 2018. Initially after couple of days of purchase i started finding the clutch was too hard. After complaining to service centre, they informed that its the company setting and all jeep vehicles have the same clutch system. But since we bought 4 vehicles at once, two of the vehicles had this issue and when showed the other two where clutch was smooth to the service centre, we were informed that they would replace the clutch at 50 % cost and they charged apron rs. 8000 per car. We did not bother about rs 8000 x 2 = rs 16000, and went ahead with the replacement. But still we feel the clutch is too hard compared to the other two vehicles. Again after aprox 1 year of purchase i am having problem with the brakes. The brake pedal quite often travels very much length to apply the brakes. I. E the vehicle stops after 5 to 6 seconds after the brake is fully applied. This is dangerous. Have taken up with the service centre and they have informed that they will replace the master brake cylinder free of cost.
My overall impression is that fca is having a very casual approach towards customer satisfaction and are not bothered to capture the feedback of customers who have the problems. Most of the jeep owners do not complaint for minor issues as their pride of owing a jeep brand over looks these minor issues.
I feel fca's top management should review the complaints and take action to make it a trusted brand and keep up their promise.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0