Jeevanjodi Matrimonial — fraud by jeevanjodi matrimonial employees

HNO D-6 SECTOR-9, NEAR GAUTAM PUBLIC SCHOOL NEW VIJAY NAGAR GHAZIABAD, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Rks2689 on Oct 23, 2019
To
Managing director
Jeevanjodi matrimonial
Lucknow

Your employees have been contacted to me few weeks back from jeevanjodi (Jeevanjodimatrimony.com) by a their employee named "neha" and "sapna". Mobile no. - [protected], both employee talked to me with this same mobile number which i have mentioned. She showed some profiles of few girls for my son for marriage proposal. She mentioned that these families like my son's profile and asked us to pay rs.5100.00 amount in order to get contact number and meeting with her family members.

We paid the amount rs 5100.00 on dated 10.10.2019 to jeevanjodi through imps which reference id[protected], and we got only one mobile number of parent of a particular girl which named anika singh d/o alok singh from delhi, which we liked. However, i spoke to girl's father who was fraud, girl's father name was alok singh (Mob.-[protected]) who was fraud, i found that it was fake profile and i have been misguided, cheated and fraud and consipiracy by your employee which name as neha, sapna, and alok singh included for fetch amount of rs. 5100.00. I never been contacted by families who was earlier very much interested in my son's profile before payment, according to neha and sapna. And now, even jeevan jodi team isn't providing support what they promised before.

Before paying amount, they allow us to spoke to girl's family through conference for confidence about authenticity. But after payment, we realised that it was one of their people who acted as parents family. They are very clever in giving you the confidence in them, and even if nothing happens, they will simply push the blame of girl's family as if jeevanjodi is did their job by giving contact no. But family is later not interested. I realised later that family contact no. Given was fake, of different state, and never responded again to us.

Last time, i spoke to their employee was on 13th october 2019, where they mentioned they would come back on same day. But they hasn't contacted us since then. We also convey on whatsapp ([protected]) to neha but we did not get any respond from neha after 16th october 2019.

I have paid 5100/- on 11th june, 2019 to following bank account detail provided by neha and sapna (Both of jeevanjodi matrimonial employee).
Sbi: a/c no. [protected]
Branch name - bu branch, muzzafarpur
Pincode - 842001

I lost my money, and request every one not to fall for such online business.
They will say the beautiful girl's family likes your profile, and then they will give your confidence by allowing you to speak to their fake family in conference, only to realise after payment that it was a brilliant strategy to fetch money from their clients.

The ladies staff sitting in call center office first call and send fake profile by whatsapp & email. Then they will ask for sending money in their a/c. When money got transfer, they will block your number and make it divert to not take any call from customers. The case is genuine and urgent. No bride /groom and no shaadi. The ladies staff make joke of seeking people hope. You are requested to kindly look into the matter and took the culprit and their gang. Kindly take serious action.

Complainant-
Suresh chand bahniwal

[Oct 24, 2019] Jeevanjodi Matrimonial customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 96 9321 6565 [Patna]
    +91 65 7221 0174 [Jamshedpur]
    +91 73 1406 8827 [Indore]
    Shop No. 6, Singar Nagar Market, Singar Nagar, Alambagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226005
    Jeevanjodi Matrimonial - fraud by jeevanjodi matrimonial employees