Jeevanjodi Matrimonial — Jeevanjodi Matrimonial indulged in Fraud

Rishikesh, Dehradun District, Uttarakhand, India
 Rajeev Gaur
The complaint is against above compnay.One of the employee namely Rinky Pandey from Allahabad (U.P)contacted me on my phone on 6th Sept, 2015 for help me in searching bride for my son in response to profile of my son sent to Jeevanjodi against their advertisment in Hindi News paper Amar Ujala.Ms Rinki Pandey sent me some profiles through mail to stating that the attached profile liked your son's profile and interested to meet you.I requested Ms Rinki Pandey to provide the cell nos of attached profile, but Rinki asked me to depoist Rs 3500/- to the account of Jeevanjodi, which I have depoisted through net banking to their account no.[protected] on 6th Sept, 2015 itself from my account at PNB.Confirmation of payment received was sent by Rinki to me.When I asked Rinki to proivde the cell nos of profile sent by her, she has provided three cell nos of those profile which are till today showing out of reach nor Rinki is lifting my phone now. More surprisingly the profile sent by Rinki was also sent some other matrimonial team with same photogaphs of girl but different name and different qualification.I have kept both the dcoumentry evidences with me which can be submitted on demand on any govt authorities.

[Sep 09, 2015] Jeevanjodi Matrimonial customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Rajeev Gaur, Sep 15, 2015
No response received from Jeevan Jodi, going to lodge FIR against fraud conducted by one of their employee, Rinky Pandey by this week end.

Comments

I spoke to customer care of Jeevan Jodi at Lucknow but till date no response has been received, It look Company is not interested to resolve the issue.No option left except lodge the FIR against the particular employee now.
No response received till date, already 25 days are over it seems Jeevan jodi is not interested to resolve the issue and forcing me to lodge the complaint agsinst their employee namely Rinki Pandey from their Allahabad office.Request every parents not to belive officials from Jeevan Jodi at any cost.
TOTALLY FRAUD COMPNAY.REQUEST EVERY PARATENTS NOT TO BELIVE THE EMPLOYEES OF JEEVAN JODI .
FIR is to be lodged next week against Rinki Pandey one of the employee indulged in fraud by provding fake contacts of bride/grooms to parenets and getting the money depoisted in the account of Jeevan Jodi.This is to inform all the parents, not to belive any employees of the Jeevan Jodi.

+91 96 9321 6565 [Patna]
    +91 65 7221 0174 [Jamshedpur]
    +91 73 1406 8827 [Indore]
    Shop No. 6, Singar Nagar Market, Singar Nagar, Alambagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226005
    Jeevanjodi Matrimonial - Jeevanjodi Matrimonial indulged in Fraud