Jeevanjodi Matrimonial — no contact after payment... its a fraud. i want refund

Jeevan jodi matrimony, Baradwari,jamshedpur, Jamshedpur, East Singhbhum District, Jharkhand, India
 Samarjit1991 on May 11, 2019
I got call from rashmi nayak ph no. [protected] for marriage proposal by jeevanjodimatrimony. She tried her best to grab me by sending 3 4 beautiful pics of girls nd biodata and told that tgey are very much interested in your profile. After payment only i can provide your phone no to them and also there are so many profile who were dying to contact you. And she promised me if i wont get any proposal then she will refund full amount. She sent me account no paytm no-[protected]
Google pay no-[protected]
Sbi bank
A/c no.:[protected]
A/c name:jeevan jodi matrimony
Branch name:baradwari, jamshedpur
Ifsc code :sbin0012616
Branch code:12616
Then i sent rs 3500 through google pay on 10.05.2019. To riya kumari /ladli kumari g pay acc no [protected]. After which she gave me a money receipt in whatsapp. And after that she ia not replying my msg neither receiving my phone call. I want my money back. Kindly consider this.

no contact after payment... its a fraud. i want refund

[May 11, 2019] Jeevanjodi Matrimonial customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Samarjit1991, May 14, 2019
Still no not resolved. I didn't get any calls from them. I want refund of Rs 3500.00.
Samarjit sahoo
Updated by Samarjit1991, May 19, 2019
Jeevanjodi matrimony is not contacting me, kindly take action to refund my money

Comments

2 Months before I had recieved a call from Jeevanjodi matrimony Person name called Abhishek. Said he would make my marriage finalize in between 3 months, and I'm really thankful to Abhishek. Thank you Abhishek as you had said, "Employees are bad not the company."

+91 65 7221 0174 [Jamshedpur]
    +91 96 9321 6565 [Patna]
    +91 73 1406 8827 [Indore]
    Shop No. 6, Singar Nagar Market, Singar Nagar, Alambagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226005
    Jeevanjodi Matrimonial - no contact after payment... its a fraud. i want refund