Jeevanjodi Matrimonial — no contact after payment... its a fraud. i want refund

Jeevan jodi matrimony, Baradwari,jamshedpur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India
 Samarjit1991 on May 11, 2019
I got call from rashmi nayak ph no. [protected] for marriage proposal by jeevanjodimatrimony. She tried her best to grab me by sending 3 4 beautiful pics of girls nd biodata and told that tgey are very much interested in your profile. After payment only i can provide your phone no to them and also there are so many profile who were dying to contact you. And she promised me if i wont get any proposal then she will refund full amount. She sent me account no paytm no-[protected]
Google pay no-[protected]
Sbi bank
A/c no.:[protected]
A/c name:jeevan jodi matrimony
Branch name:baradwari, jamshedpur
Ifsc code :sbin0012616
Branch code:12616
Then i sent rs 3500 through google pay on 10.05.2019. To riya kumari /ladli kumari g pay acc no [protected]. After which she gave me a money receipt in whatsapp. And after that she ia not replying my msg neither receiving my phone call. I want my money back. Kindly consider this.

no contact after payment... its a fraud. i want refund

[May 11, 2019] Jeevanjodi Matrimonial customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Samarjit1991, May 14, 2019
Still no not resolved. I didn't get any calls from them. I want refund of Rs 3500.00.
Samarjit sahoo
Updated by Samarjit1991, May 19, 2019
Jeevanjodi matrimony is not contacting me, kindly take action to refund my money

Comments

2 Months before I had recieved a call from Jeevanjodi matrimony Person name called Abhishek. Said he would make my marriage finalize in between 3 months, and I'm really thankful to Abhishek. Thank you Abhishek as you had said, "Employees are bad not the company."

I continue to follow up, yet I do not have service and no contact. They were also closed and if I do not get any service then I will compile at the police station Life couple is trapping the Matrimony logo. 5000 has been deposited in the franchise office account of Nagpur His name was Vedika
maheshuid1's reply, Sep 26, 2019
I continue to follow up, yet I do not have service and no contact. They were also given off. And I did not get any service. Life couple Matrimony is trapping people. 5000 has been deposited in the franchise office account of Nagpur His name was Vedika

+91 96 9321 6565 [Patna]
    +91 65 7221 0174 [Jamshedpur]
    +91 73 1406 8827 [Indore]
    Shop No. 6, Singar Nagar Market, Singar Nagar, Alambagh, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226005
    Jeevanjodi Matrimonial - no contact after payment... its a fraud. i want refund