[Resolved] Jeevansathi Internet Services — complaint about fake profiles of groom

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Bardhan Sumi on Feb 7, 2018
I am also faced similar situation. I wrote that i'm willing to marry abroad and i found most of the profile sent me interest are fake.in a profile it was written that the person is from russia.. I checked his pic through google image and i found he is from brazil. Most of them are paid customers. I am in confusion how i will judge if a profile is fake or not. I read that usa govt. Follows certain rules to marry someone from other country.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 29, 2018

[Feb 07, 2018] Jeevansathi Internet Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jeevansathi Internet Services Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2018
We totally understand and empathize with you for the trouble caused by the irresponsible behaviour of another Jeevansathi member. Request to share the profile ID in question with us on [protected]@jeevansathi.com, so as to take necessary action.

In an attempt to have more number of authentic and verified profiles, we have a profile verification system through personal visit and document collection; you may find 'Verified' Tag well on many profiles while doing search which is an outcome of a similar process. However, this verification process is currently limited to the profiles within India only. Hence we also suggest you to do a discreet inquiry on your own while proceeding with members.

Comments

Omkar mishra is fraud and play boy, bad intention and greedy..
His id number of jeevansathi is - ZRTU9309
He also have profile in bharat matrimony -H6656322 and shadi. com - SH63626920... be aware of fraud people ...

+91 98 3355 6619 (Matchpoint Office)
    Anant Gupta, B-8, Sector 132, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301