[Resolved] Jeevansathi Internet Services — Fraud profile

Pune City, Maharashtra, India
 Aasia Shaikh
There are many fake profile on this website. I met this guy named Aadil Maany with zsay6009 saying he is fashion designer based in Cardiff owns house and car and earns more than 2 lakh dollar anually. He appeared very nice and told his family with contact me soon.They never contacted. After 10 days he mentioned about some accidentof a pregnant lady which he did and had to pay 90k pounds for emergency surgery. 2days later he asked me for money said he had to pay 10k pounds for the hospital bill bank refused to give money and asked me to contribute any amount. I detected fraud and refused.
He behaved very badly when I questioned and fought on trust issues. Also the house address he gave was registered on someone else name. I reported on jeevan Saathi helpline they said they will investigate and block the profile if found inappropriate but it was not done. Later when I commented on their app I got a call from quality assurance team and they deleted the profile. Also they said they verify phone nos this fraud has switched off his mobile no and has been using whatsapp calling only. Is this how verification is done on matrimonial website. Marriage means life time commitment and this is how matrimonial website deals so casually by just verifying phone no. Within 2mins your profile is created by just giving your number.
Hate this money making process. I was mentally broken. Please don't fall prey to such frauds and website.
Also another boy named Abdul whom I declined a month ago has been using different now to contact.
I hated the day I created my profile on this website.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 10, 2017

[May 09, 2017] Jeevansathi Internet Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jeevansathi Internet Services Customer Care's response, May 10, 2017
We completely understand your concern and thank you for bringing this to our notice. We would like to let you know that Jeevansathi.com verifies every user’s mobile number, and also ensures that every user profile undergoes basic screening. While we do our best to identify and delete inappropriate profiles, some users might deliberately enter incorrect information, misrepresent themselves and get their profiles live on site. We help our users discover the best matches but it is in the interests of a user to use their best judgment to assess another person’s genuineness and interest in marriage.
In an attempt to have more number of authentic and verified profiles, we have started a profile verification system through personal visit and document collection, you may find 'Verified' Tag as well on many profiles while doing search. However, this verification process is currently limited to the profiles within India (in limited cities).
While we also suggest users to do a discreet inquiry on their own while proceeding with members. Moreover, if we discover a discrepancy in user information, content or behavior, the profile gets removed from the site.

We request you to kindly share and forward the profile ids of such members to [protected]@jeevansathi.com, so that we can check and take necessary action at the earliest.
Updated by Aasia Shaikh, May 31, 2017
There are 2more frauds on your website still their ids are not blocked

Comments

The Id is already shared and the funny thing is that jeevan Saathi team has shared the complaint pictures with the guy and he gave me a threatening call.
This is how they operate.Its just a money making process and they don't care how many hearts are broken, how many lives are spoilt. Just taken membership pay them money and a no of fake profiles contact you
Also have complained about 2more frauds but all complaint is falling on deaf ears

+91 98 3355 6619 (Matchpoint Office)
    Anant Gupta, B-8, Sector 132, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301