Jeevansathi Internet Services — jeevansathi.com- zrsx9369 a fake profile sameer bharadwaj 8168903032

MeenuPandey on Feb 22, 2018
My name is Meena Pandey, i have made my account in jeevansaathi.com. Please check my details. One guy named Sameer Bharadwaj has send me request on this site. We started meeting from September 2017 it's been six months that person knows. Its been immense pain that such profiles are been made again and again. This guy is fake and using wrong identity. Through jeevansathi he is using girls for money. Do you have any proof that he is into govt services. He is complete fake. You should ask for the proofs if a person is stating he is into govt services. He is using girls for money through this website. Why there is no check. Why there is no diligence. He is Sameer Bharadwaj [protected] from 430/61 b block model town delhi. His all details are complete fake. I want to file a police complaint against Sameer Bharadwaj on a serious issue, he made fool of me, used me for money 20, 000/- rupees, he is making fools of girls here take a strict action against him asap. Please contact me on. Arrest him.

[Feb 23, 2018] Jeevansathi Internet Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+91 98 3355 6619 (Matchpoint Office)
    Anant Gupta, B-8, Sector 132, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Jeevansathi Internet Services - jeevansathi.com- zrsx9369 a fake profile sameer bharadwaj 8168903032