[Resolved] Jeevansathi Internet Services — my profile information is blank

Megha Pardhi on Jul 10, 2018
I have taken paid service and it was told to me that my profile will get more visibility
Which I didn't get and on the top of that today all my screens are blank I want to know why it's happening? Have you deleted my account? Without any classification? What is the issue? Why I am not able to see my information or matches ? Profile matches I am getting are not even according to criteria I put. How can I keep deleting short guys, it's a waste of time. I came across fraud profiles too when I filed a complaint it's there on this page and when I called up customer executive he said there is no complaint from your side. What kind of service is this? I want an answer where is my profile YZRW3603

my profile information is blank
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 17, 2018

[Jul 13, 2018] Jeevansathi Internet Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jeevansathi Internet Services Customer Care's response, Jul 13, 2018
Dear member, as per the telephonic conversation with our executive, the issue stands resolved. In case of any further query kindly call us on[protected] and [protected] or mail on [protected]@jeevansathi.com.

Comments

Hello my name is Anuradha kumari.sharma .my id ZVX6513..i accepted a request from I'd ZUAA9409 promod kumar sharma..nw he is threatening me to marry ..which I don't want...i closed my id on 12 th aug ..bz he started abusing me and tourchring me on phn and Facebook also...plz help me to get rid of him..

+91 98 3355 6619 (Matchpoint Office)
    Anant Gupta, B-8, Sector 132, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301