[Resolved] Jeevansathi Internet Services — regarding getting humiliated call from mobile no [protected]

runsyachu on Feb 5, 2018
Someone called me from mobile number [protected] and told me that he got my number from my jeevansathi profile. I was busy so i told him to call after sometime. But he was calling me continuously. N message me on whatsapp with bad words. I blocked his number and he is continuously calling me from different numbers and message me bad words. I am not feeling safe my profile details with your site. Kindly help me as soon as possible as i am still getting call from that person and feeling insecure. - yachna shree (Jeevansathi id - yzsv2635)

regarding getting humiliated call from mobile no 9818004173
regarding getting humiliated call from mobile no 9818004173
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 26, 2018

[Feb 06, 2018] Jeevansathi Internet Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by runsyachu, Feb 05, 2018
Kindly solve my problem at your level
Jeevansathi Internet Services Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2018
We totally understand and empathize with you for the trouble caused by the irresponsible behavior of another Jeevansathi member. An appropriate action has been taken against the member and the profile has been removed from the site.

We would also like to thank you for bringing this to our notice. Without active co-operation from members, it is very difficult to ascertain behavior of people in the real world.

Comments

+91 98 3355 6619 (Matchpoint Office)
    Anant Gupta, B-8, Sector 132, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India - 201301
    Jeevansathi Internet Services - regarding getting humiliated call from mobile no 9818004173