[Resolved] Jeeves Consumer Services — installation of mi tv

Delhi, Delhi, India
 6ManishNayyar on Jun 28, 2018
I purchased mi tv from flipkart and was saddled with this worthless company for installation. (Flikart mentions that if installation is done by the customer themselves, warranty shall not be valid). The company shared technicians details over my mobile followed by another message that the appointment is rescheduled. On contacting the call centre next day, another technicians number was provided. The number is switched off and no service is provided. On again calling the call centre, i was made to speak to delhi region representative who said that he shall get the work done. But i have neither received the service or the timelines for delivery of service and today is the end of second day. God know if this company will deliver service or not. Pathetic service. Must be changed by flipkart.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 2, 2018

[Jun 28, 2018] Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jeeves Consumer Services Customer Care's response, Jul 02, 2018
Hi Customer

Thanks for writing in to Jeeves.

My Name is Dhanushree. from Jeeves Support. I will be assisting you in handling your issue for resolution.

We have gone through your mail and we regret for the inconvenience caused regarding installation of your MI TV

Kindly Share us your contact details

Dhanushree.
[protected]@Jeeves.

Comments

I purchased tv 43 inch from Mi home Madhapur store located in Hyderabad Telangana..its been 5 days i have raise the installation request daily iam information to customer nobody responding proper when i asked about technition showing its shows mi store staff are least bother about the complaint even customer care employees are not helping in the installation process, we calling customer care more then 10 times since last 3 days.

I purchased mi tv 43 inch from Mi .com on 19 06 2018 and delivered in 24 06 2018. i have raise the installation request daily iam information to customer nobody responding proper when i asked about technition showing its shows mi store staff are least bother about the complaint even customer care employees are not helping in the installation process, we calling customer care more then 12 times since last 5 days.

#L-169, 6th Sector, 13th Cross, 150ft Ring Road, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102
    Jeeves Consumer Services - installation of mi tv