Jeeves Consumer Services — Washing machine - tub issue

I have purchased extended warranty from Jeeves for my washing machine.
When I placed a complaint initially they were trying to send a technician. And helped with the part replacement which are approved. However they couldn't send exact part that suits my washing machine. They have been keep on saying we will send proper one. Now they closed the case saying product is not covered under warranty after 4 months.

When I am asking all the details. They are simply saying same answer again & again.
They are not even trying to discuss on the actual issue.

What questions I have been asking why are you skipping the answers for the same and giving such replies.

My questions are:

1) why it took 4 months for saying product is not covered under warranty?

2) why the support was provided for these 3 months and part replacement was approved and the same was sent to my home?

3) why multiple customer care representative called me and asked for replacement/ refund of the amount?

4) without my confirmation why the ongoing case is closed saying all these new part replacement to be done which is not covered under warranty. Even technician visit also not done last 2 months.

So purposefully changing the status and closing the request saying product is not covered under warranty.

5) Sobana told that we will reach out to you on your number to discuss further but it was never happened. And why you guys are more kind of giving same reply instead of talking to me?

So just closing this request is only your intention? You won't bother to talk to customer and try to make him understand about the ongoing issue?

Sobana & Bhubaneswari you both are really making my time waste giving same reply again & again. You never try to talk to customer.

May I have next level escalation point of contact details / is there any grievance.officer mail id ?
Apr 13, 2021

Jeeves Consumer Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jeeves Consumer Services
    Jeeves Consumer Services Address
    #L-169, 6th Sector, 13th Cross, 150ft Ring Road, HSR Layout, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560102