Jet Airways — breaking of chain lock hook at pad lock location of two suitcases out of five and removal of costly items and about 900 aed.

Ajit Nahar on Jan 3, 2018
I was traveling along with my family from dubai bus station to delhi on 30.12.17 by etihad bus up to abu dhabi at 11.50pm and jet airways flight from abu dhabi to delhi at 08.20 am on 31.12.17. After reaching at delhi t-3 terminal, it was noticed that chain lock of two suitcases where pad locks were put, had been broken in transit. We were required to travel from delhi to nagpur on the same day (I e. On 31.12.17. At 15.05 hrs. But due to late arrival of flight from abu dhabi and late receipt of one suitcase on the belt, it was 14.35 hrs at the belt itself. But we ran fast to board the nagpur flight of jet airways which we couldn't as we reached to domestic transfer counter by 14.40 hrs. After this i went to book the next day flight to nagpur. During that time we talked to employee of jet airways about breaking of chain lock of two suitcases. She informed to make on line complaint. As due to fog the flight of 6.30am could take of by 11.15 am on 01.01.18 from delhi airport. I was required to attend the office on urgent basis after late arrival on 01.01.18. Now, i am lodging the complaint about breaking of chain lock of two suitcases n removal of 5 items purchased from carrefour at dubai costing about 86 aed and appx 900 aed were stolen from the one of the suitcase. Pl look in to it and return these at the earliest. Regards.. Ajitmal nahar, agm ntpc-mouda, nagpur.

[Jan 03, 2018] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

Siroya Centre, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri, Maharashtra, India - 400099
    Jet Airways - breaking of chain lock hook at pad lock location of two suitcases out of five and removal of costly items and about 900 aed.