[Resolved] Jet Airways — change in itinerary without my consent

rajbir_m on Jan 29, 2019
Dear sir
I had booked manglore delhi direct flight of jet airways for travelling on 09/02/2018 of my son. They had changed my itenray without my consent via banglore. I had tried my level best to reach to them through their customer care. After long holds & tries i still could not reach to them, as their syetem has so many filters & customer unfriendly.
My booking id is lsaoxx.
Nor i am able to cancel, i shall be missing my onward jouney as per their schedule. Please help me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 11, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jet Airways Customer Care's response, Feb 05, 2019
Dear Mr. Rajbir,

Thank you for your email and contacting Jet Airways.

Kindly write to [protected]@jetairways.com or contact our Contact Center at +[protected] /[protected]

Sincerely,

Sheryl Dsouza
Guest Relations

Jet Airways (India) Ltd. | Kaledonia, 3rd floor | Andheri - Sahar Road | Andheri Railway Station East | Mumbai 400 069 | India.
| www.jetairways.com

Comments

I am facing similar issue with myself. How to resolve it ?
rajbir_m's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 31, 2019
Best way to tweet them through tweeter.
Dear Mr. Jugal
There is no way that we can reach to JET AIRWAYS. They had contacted me & assure of cancellation without any deduct ion. But as Jet being a sinking ship has been exploring these stunts. As most of their fleet is grounded. Latest report 19 plane. This has costed me thrice to change to other airline.
Raj
ok. This is very bad. Without calling or asking my consent, they changed my itinary which reaches 6 hrs later than the original arrival. All my travel plans will change because of this. I want to know that even if I somehow contact them and make them reschedule the flight as per my convenience, still I had to undergo all this trouble and I will still have to make other travel changes because of this change which will have additional expenses. Who is to pay for that ? Am I eligible to claim anything from Jet because of this ?

Siroya Centre, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri, Maharashtra, India - 400099