[Resolved] Jet Airways — Delayed flight 9w-2424 dated 1st jan 2017 from vns to del

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
 misbahur
We booked tickets from varanasi to new delhi by jet airways 9w-2424 dated 1st jan 2017, 03:30 pm - 04:55 pm, pnr ogvyxf and dfkugf, passengers name are misbahur rehman, farrah rehman and zainah rahman.

Same time we booked another ticket from new delhi to abu dhabi by air india express ix-115 dated 1st jan 2017, 08:50 pm - 11:10 pm, pnr 1w6560, with same passengers.

Due to unannounced and unscheduled delay of your flight 9w-2424 we missed flight ix-115 and suffered lot, we lost ticket cost and bought new costly ticket to abu dhabi.

Please consider my problems and try to compassionate as much as possible.

Thanks and best regards.
Misbahur rehman
[email protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 11, 2017
no contact

[Jan 11, 2017] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by misbahur, Jan 11, 2017
not yet resoved

Comments

My parents flight feb 09/2018 Mumbai to sfo in Paris 2 hrs hold my daddy he was sick and jet airways flight delayed and Paris connecting flight delayed and 24 hrs wait my parents in airport I need resolved.my parents was so sick and scare they have not lay over @ Atlanta but my parents staying in Atlanta hall night I need solve my problem I need compensation I really need some one solve this problem
Very bed service