[Resolved] Jet Airways — missing / swap baggage

Delhi, Delhi, India
 Famila Yadav on Jan 13, 2019
I'm famila yadav had been traveling on jetairways flight -9w 912 from delhi to cochin on 31 december 2018, departure time -16:55, i have not yet received a bag which belonged to me, and it has been more than week and i'm not getting any proper replies from the jet airways company, my necessary clothes and toiletries, jewellery have been stuck up in that bag, and i'm suffering with great problems, and the company is least bothered to make any necessary action.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 14, 2019

[Jan 13, 2019] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jet Airways Customer Care's response, Jan 14, 2019
Dear Mr. Yadav,

This has reference to your communication above.

Kindly write to our Baggage Services Team on their mail id [protected]@jetairways.com, who will liaise, on the said issue and revert to you shortly.

Sincerely,

Sheryl Dsouza
Guest Relations

Jet Airways (India) Ltd. | Kaledonia, 3rd floor | Andheri - Sahar Road | Andheri Railway Station East | Mumbai 400 069 | India.
[protected]@jetairways.com| www.jetairways.com

Comments

I have onboarding on jet airways flight from Singapore to Mumbai. The service provided by the airlines is very very poor. They are not at all thinking about there client. Airhostess are too bad, they are not communicating with there clients properly. This is the worst airlines, and I recommend not to travel with it.
I booked a flight of jet airways via cheap tickets.in of 6 january 2019 on 20.30 pm but suddenly jetairways cancel this flight before departure 3 hr.than I maked a call to jetairways they saying that your flight cancel and you have eligible for full amount refund from booking agent .So please return my full amount .

Siroya Centre, Sahar Airport Road, Andheri, Maharashtra, India - 400099