Jet Airways — no management from jet airways staff

Vedika Dalmia on Jan 3, 2018
I, a 16 year old student booked a ticket on jet airways flight from delhi to bagdogra. It was the 1st of january and therefore the smog in delhi resulted in a lot of inconvenience. Not only my flight but my train from kota to delhi was also delayed. Nevertheless i managed to reach the airport on time. Our flight 9w 0711
Was scheduled to depart at 10:30 am but was delayed by an hour. I reached the airport at 9'o clock sharp. I was standing in a pretty long queue to get my boarding pass since 9am. They called out many flights at the same time. The announcements were so inaudible and muffled that i couldn't catch a word of it. Finally after i managed to reach the boarding counter at 11am, they told me that the boarding for our flight was over. I was helpless and went to the jet airways supervisor. She was quite ignorant and was not interested in hearing my problem. After a lot of requests, knowing that it was their fault, she handed me a ticket for the 3rd of january.
I am a resident of bagdogra and it is not possible for a 16 year old girl like me to stay in delhi and therefore my problem was nowhere solved. Finally, since i had no other choice, i had to book another immediate flight to bagdogra and i am thankful to vistara for providing me a relaxing and supportive experience from the horrible and hectic experience from jet airways.
The jet airways staff had no management whatsoever. I am really disgusted by their service and would not recommend jet airways to any passenger/traveller.

[Jan 03, 2018] Jet Airways customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0