[Resolved]  Jetking Infotrain Agra Centre — fake offer

This company deployed students in projects they told some fake commitments. Arrange interview by telephonic and give fake offer letter by mail format and on joining date told that this position is on hold I try to resolved by today then yesterday and they cheated with you . They just waste your time as well as Monet. They unemployed you .please be aware that type of fake institute and fake offers .
Oct 27, 2018
Jetking not resolved this complaint. They not called me not mail me ... It is wrongly defined in resolved ...
Oct 26, 2018

Jetking Infotrain customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Pjhacker
Why it is marked as resolved ???

This complaint is still pending .
Updated by Pjhacker
Jetking offered me in Wipro project at Gandhinagar at 16th October . Still joining date I did not getting joining letter from wipro side as per give detail by customer relation manager of jetking. And still this issue not resolved by him. They just told us fake commitments. Like you will be deployed within 2 days then after told me you will be deployed within 1 week you will be join another position for temporary then you will be transferred in Main position whatever we offered .. Lablalabalala. But he not give me proper date of joining till now. 11 days .. For show this jetking offer I resigned in Old company .. But jetking not respond me properly ...
Give action against Abhinav Shukla - [protected]

Actually this man is very irresponsible .

Give me fake offer and fake commitments ..

I have all this proofs .. Call recording, whatsapp chat history, offer and Mail conversation ..

Please help me to give money from date of joining 16th October to till now.

Jetking Infotrain
    Jetking Infotrain Phone
    +91 11 3295 4693 [Delhi]
    +91 22 2415 6486 [Corp Office]
    +91 11 2204 4073 [Delhi]
    Jetking Infotrain Address
    401, Bussa Udyog Bhavan, T.J. Road, Sewri (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 40001