[Resolved] Jexmon Solutions — regarding submission of captcha

Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
 99maahi on Sep 6, 2019
I was searching for a part time job on quikr and got a call ([protected]) from jexmon solutions. She asked me job for 10000 captcha submission work and pay 2.50 rs. For each correct captcha in 10 days. She registered me as a worker and provide me a login id and password.
Today i got a call from company and informing that i have not submitted 10000 captcha so my login id is temporarily inactive and i have to pay 9600 rs. For extension of 2 days to complete the work.
I have submitted more than 10000 captcha but she refused and asked me for money as agreement.
I have proof of my submission but she denied to see anything and asked for money beside it she will file a legal complaint against me from the concern department for a heavy penalty.
She is mentally tortured me.
Plzzz help me...🙏
I'll be thankful for you forever.

regarding submission of captcha
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 13, 2019
I have submitted complain and then c consumer complaint team associate asked me for company(Jexmon Solutions) website and number.
I had emailed the following details and screenshot of company payment then consumer complaint associate inquired about all that issue and resolved it.
I m very thankful for your assistance to resolve this issue.

Comments

How u resolve plz help me I also traped in this fraud...Contact no. [protected]

Jexmon Solutions - regarding submission of captcha