Jio Mobile Network Operator Company — recharge completed but benefits not received

Sangli, Sangli District, Maharashtra, India
 Amarpatil9852 on Jan 19, 2019
Amar rajesh patil

My jio number - [protected]

I have done recharge my jio number [protected] 399₹ date-17/01/2019 the recharge through red bus application done the recharge is successful and amount transfer redbus to jio but recharge benefits not received my jio number the confirmation message and e - mail received by redbus.

What is problem recharge not done?

I have received confirmation messages through red bus. I have proof to recharge is confirmed.

Please check the status and information me urgently

{dear customer,
Greetings from all of us, here at redbus!
Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the failed recharge transaction no. 4215643. I’m naveenkumar v and i have been working on your case.
With reference to your email below, we wish to inform you that your recharge of rs.399/- has been recharged successfully for your mobile number[protected].
For further assistance, we request you to kindly contact your network provider.
I hope this response was satisfactory.
We would be happy to answer any other questions you may have or help you with your future travel bookings.
For any other questions you may have or help with your future travel bookings please write to us using the link https://www.redbus.in/info/redcare.
As this response has been logged in our system, you will receive an email stating that your case has been closed.
Once again, i thank you for choosing redbus and hope you accept my sincerest apologies.
Have a great day!
With thanks,
Naveenkumar v
Redbus
In case you are not satisfied with this response, please send a fresh email with subject as “escalation” to [email protected]
You will soon receive an email with a survey link seeking your feedback on your experience with naveenkumar v. Please do spare a moment to share your thoughts on whether naveenkumar v was helpful and understanding.}
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Jio Mobile Network Operator Company - recharge completed but benefits not received

Company:Jio Mobile Network Operator Company