[Resolved] Jio — Sim activation

Mandi(t), Himachal Pradesh, India
 abhishekgpf
Reliance Jio — About sim activation

Reliance Jio Complaints; my contact no [protected]
I purchased a new Jio SIM on 25 August. Jio sim no [protected]And i got this message on 27 August:

Dear Customer,
Thank you for choosing Jio. We have received your application for new connection. Your order number is NO000004OZD0.
Team Jio

Its more than a FIVE DAY now and Connection is still not activated.
And no further communication from them.

I visited the store 4 times but nothing done

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 2, 2016
my complaint has resolved today

thanks

Comments

Very worst and bad service both customer care & show rooms also
My no [protected]
Jio no [protected]
I m purchase before 15 days i m receive any message only saw pls wait i m resing many complaints no response
Sir i have got that sim from 23 Aug .. but still not activated .. can i get some help from JIO side ????

Jio no:- [protected]

Code generated :- [protected]

Name :- Bikash Kumar Padhi
Email:- [email protected]

Reply must
Reliance JIO— sim not activated

My contact no [protected]
I purchased a new JIO SIM on 1st Sep . JIO sim no [protected] And i got this message on 5th Sep:

Dear Customer,
Thank you for choosing JIO. We have received your application for new connection. Your order number is NO0000062EXD.

Team Jio

Its more than a FIVE DAY now and Connection is still not activated.
And no further communication from them.

I visited the store 5 times but nothing done
Reliance JIO sim not given to me with phone till now (Andhra pradesh - kakinada)

bought a lyf phone on 29th august and they said me ill recieve activated sim within 3-4 days but didnt get it yet, its almost been 9 days till today :( .

customer service in showroom is not giving respect to customers and not even saying what is happening?

will i get my jio sim?

if not ill be the biggest enemy to reliance because it means im cheated by them, they made me buy a phone of cost 4200rs which is big loss for me. from 9 days the phone is useless without sim in it.

gmail: [email protected]

R.S.R.C MURTHY
Reliance Jio Complaints; my contact no [protected]
I purchased a new Jio SIM on 28 August.i submitted my documents but i can't receive any messages.
ICCID:[protected]
IMSI: [protected]
PKD Date 01. 06. 2016
I am writing for your help. Please consider me thank you

Sir I take a jio sim on 05sep 2016 but till it is not working .it get signals but not working .it no is [protected].my alternate no is [protected].I contact to customer care so many time they can't pick my call.but I do.please help me
I bought [protected] new Jio sim with lyf mobile. After one week still Not activate. My other No[protected]. Kindly do something
From last 5 days going to Jio centere at Rajkot saket plaza branch for taking jio sim but not getting every time i go i got answer server not working, branch person is also very rude and giving rough answers and very arrogant., we have also many work apart of taking jio sim, if you want to give sim then give properly but dont waste our time or else say no to give
My jio sim no is not activate my no is [protected]
My alternative no is [protected]
Plz activated my no soon
My jio Sim no-[protected] is not activated till the date
My alternate no is [protected]
Plz activities my no
Very worst and bad service both customer care & show rooms also

Sir I take a jio sim on 20 Aug 2016 but till it is not working .it get signals but not working .it no is [protected].my alternate no is [protected]. I contact to customer care so many time they can't pick my call.but I do.

Jio Office, 33, Manak Chowk Main Rd, Manak Chowk, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh, India - 457001
    Jio - Sim activation