Jiomatch.com — fraud jiomatch .com

deshmanenitin on Feb 26, 2018
I received a call to pay rs 2000 and then they will share female numbers who are looking for friends in jalgaon/bhusawal.

When i refused it, they offered me to pay amount of Rs. 700/- with discount. Any they also promised that i don't have to pay anything after that and they will share approx 3 lady number who looking for friend in Bhusawal.

When i paid rs 700, they gave me a lady number.

This lady talk with me on my mobile first time and then told me to meet her i have to create security code by paying of Rs. 6, 000/- for long time friendship. for details contact to jio match team.
then i talk with jio match team and again i paid Rs.6, 000 to jio match team.

after paying total amount of Rs.7, 700/- this lady has not pick up my call. from my mobile no. then i have call again to jio match team to complaint this situation. they given another 2 lady contact no but they all are not locally from jalgaon or bhusawal

Now i realized that all the ladies are working in the same organization and they are make people fool and trying to get more and more money from them.

i all ready calling this jio match team proprietor Ms. Chanda Rai But i dont get any help from them and this team afterall i request to refund this money to my account they team told me to refund all money you have to pay other Rs.2000/-
Please find below account details of Chanda Rai with
SBI AT HAKIMPARA BRANCH WEST BENGAL
ACCOUNT NO [protected]
IFSC SBIN 000 7245
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Please request to everyone don't pay money for jiomatch service.. It's a fraud
consumer complaints logo
menuSubmit ComplaintSearch
Home iconHome
Question iconQuestions
FAQFAQ

Search
search
© 2018 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail

Jiomatch.com — fraud jiomatch .com

deshmanenitin on Feb 26, 2018

When i paid rs 700, they gave me a lady number.

then i talk with jio match team and again i paid Rs.6, 000 to jio match team.

Please find below account details of Chanda Rai with

Share0
Related Complaints
Jiomatch.com - jiomatch fraud
View all Jiomatch.com Reviews
Comments
avinash margane
Jul 18, 2018

Please request to everyone don't pay money for jiomatch service.. It's a fraud

No Rating

Please provide as much information as possible...
Add Image

Company:Jiomatch.com
Bhusawal
Jalgaon District

Complaint categoryCategory: Online Dating Services

Consumer Complaints | Submit Complaint | Sitemap | Latest Complaints | Updated Complaints | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Google+

© 2018 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have an inquiry, or any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, and reasonable offers, please, contact us
[protected] this is fake people number name divya in this office pooja, joelrai is there I have attached account number below name payee name joelrai.

Jiomatch.com - fraud jiomatch .com