[Resolved]  G.Gheewala HR Consultants — Fooled by Ggheewala

I recieved an email from [protected]@ggheewala.com on 11th June 2013 for an interview scheduled on 14th June 2013 in Mumbai, 16 june in hyderabad and 18 june in bangalore for Saudi Binladen group Saudi Arabia.

They asked to confirm the location by replying on the same mail, as i live in Delhi.
I replied on 12th June 2013 confirming that i will attend the interview on 16 june 2013 in hyderabad.
For which i booked my flight tickets of 15th june and 17th june 2013 to and fro hyderabad, in emergency.
The tickets costed me Rs 19150.

But, when i went for the interview on 16 june 2013 9 AM at the address provided by ggheewala (ie Travel point technologies), i waited for more than 2 hours for office to open.
Then at 11.15 am an employee of Travel point technologies Mr. Fayaz came and told that the interview was held on 14th and 15th June 2013.
I was just shocked that i have been made fool by Ggheewala.
No information was provided by Gheewala office staff in this regard, even i had a chat with them on 13th and 14th June 2013 on telephone regarding the interview.

I have spent Rs 23000 to attend the interview, but all in vain.

I have mailed this to ggheewal 2 times , but i have not got a single reply from them.
Plz help me.
I have all their mails communication.
I am attaching my air tickets for reference.

Suhail Haider