Vision Technology and Media Services — Fraud against refundable Security Money

Noida, Gautam Buddha Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Rishabh Gupta
Sir My name is Rishabh Gupta and I have completed my Graduation this year. I was placed in Vision Technology and Media services with the package of 1.8 lakh per annum. On behalf of this company make a submission of security amount 12,500 Rs which was refundable after 6 months. There was a person named Navneet Sachan who recruited me during my pacement and took 12,500 Rs. on behalf of comapny in form of Demand Draft.Now six months are over.Three other Students were Recuited with me at that time. We all submitted 12,500 Rs. in form of DD there.We worked there more than 1.5 months but they did’nt gave us salery. Now when we are asking our security money to refund then they are refusing us and when we insist them a lot then they gave us a checque of 12,500 twice but both the time our cheque bounced. They are making frauds with us again and again.
Please help us from this situation.

Comments

Vision e-services — Fraud

Cheating
There is a Company named Vision e-service, I think they are the #1 frauds in the world. They offered me lot of things and simply take from me a cheque of Rs.1500/- this happened 6 months ago, after that incident, there is no response. Also they are changing look and design of their website mothly or weekly.
The website indicated contact no. is not original. and there is no address to contact them.
Check this site