Jobswent.com — Fraud company

N Venketash rama on Apr 27, 2017
I want to register a complain about one of your employee vivek srivastva (Please note i'm not clear about the name but i have his personal number) [protected]

He has called me many a times and forced me to get some package of 10000 rs. When i said i'm not interested he asked for a reason i said i'm not interested, after which he threaten me these exact lines "i would black list you and destroy your career" also said my wife "who the hell she is to speak".

I'm not interested in any of your jobs or openings nor i want any calls from your end, i'm de-registering myself, if this is the way to deal and threaten customers and show case the frustration, i think ill better call up police and send the details.

If no action is taken with in next 24 hours, ill send the same mobile details to police, and also make sure this person is behind bars.

Complaint comments  18 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

This is a completely fraud company & collecting our resumes from other employment sources & trying to extract money . Please dont believe this company.
JobsWent's reply, Sep 5, 2017

We regret for any inconvenience you've faced.

We've requested all to submit you registered mail ID on our mail ID "support@jobswent.com" for the verification team to resolve the issue on priority basis.

drakib's reply, Oct 13, 2017
Address which is mention on website is fake as obvious as they are totally frauds...
They are actually running their frauds in SPAZE IT PARK building in Sohna road...
Soon I'll get all my money back and reach there with CBI or authorised officials to check the whole building and find them...
I m surprised how government is sleeping and not doing anything..all you have to do is by urself...

Yes this company is fraud, they get our number or resume from other job portals. they target job seeking professionals and ask money. Anshu has contacted me several times only asking payment, they are never bothered of providing jobs.

DO not waste money or fall in the trap of this firm. I have already sent complaint to govt now will involve cyber police.
Meena John's reply, Jul 28, 2017
Is there any update about your complaint? I am interested to know as I am also affected by them...

We regret for the inconvenience you've faced.

Requesting you to provide your details on our mail ID "support@jobswent.com" to register the complaint.
Without providing any details and posting irrelevantly won't resolve the concern/query. There's been several fake complaints have been registered in the name of Jobswent.com, team is also verifying for the same to get the proper resolution for the customers who are actually facing some issue.

Jobswent Group already advised all to go through with T&C on the website before making any payment and also while/before making the payment it's clearly visible for everyone.

Jobswent Group
drakib's reply, Oct 13, 2017
Please help me also as i want to catch these basterds...from some sources i came to know they are somewhere in the SPAZE IT PARK building in sohna road haryana...all we need to do is search the building or ask from the authorities about them...I've also filed an FIR against these frauds...
Yes this company is fraud, they get our number or resume from other job portals. they target job seeking professionals and ask for registration and give false promise of job.
Mr. Rohit Gupta ( 01165700158 ) and Ravi Srivastava ( 9278880125) are the cheater employee of jobswent.com cheating people. They have cheated me for Rs-27000. Please aware of these cheater.
I have already made with PMO Grievance Cell and awaiting there reply.
If there are any victims, please contact me, we will jointly find against fraud organisation

Regargs

Dharmraj Rakibe
9422009262
drakibe@gmail.com
JobsWent's reply, Jul 22, 2017

Highly regret for the inconvenience.

It is clearly advised on website to avoid fraud calls in the name of Jobswent also mentioned number is no at all registered with Jobswent.com. Please visit www.jobswent.com and read the Terms and Condition to avoid fraud.

To submit complaint you can mail us on support@jobswent.com and all queries are being addressed on priority basis.

Support Team
"I love this company! The leaders are truly invested in each individual's growth and success. It's nice working for people who actually care about your future and invest time and money to help you be successful."
Jobswent.com
JobsWent's reply, Jun 7, 2017
Dear Ma'am,

Thank you for your response.

Kindly provide any feedback or suggestions which can help our team to build customer satisfaction.

Mail us on support@jobswent.com.

Jobswent Team

Highly regret for the inconvenience.

Our Customers are also advised not to share credit/debit card details on call to anyone or transfer money to any other a/c apart from company's registered one which is clearly communicated on mail as well as call.
No number is valid only if it is registered with Jobswent, all are also advised to take confirmation from us by mailing or calling our corporate number/mail ID (support@jobswent.com) if you frequently receiving call from anonymous numbers.

All are free to call on our corporate number mentioned on our website also can mail on support@jobswent.com for the same or any kind of query.

Meena John's reply, Jul 28, 2017
We are not affected by fraud calls or payments...affected duely by your cheating services!! Please answer to that...
By posting again and again about this will not help anybody...
If your company is not fraud one then can u return my payment which I had given to u through your false commitment by Aman shrivastav.
JobsWent's reply, Jul 22, 2017

With reference to you comment, would like to suggest you that provide your registered Mail ID to support@jobswent.com and also mention your query.

You'll get the revert after verification of the details in 24 working hours and team will assist you with your query.

Please go through with T&C also and not to entertain anonymous number who asks for irrelevant payments.
Friends, yes, they seam to be fraudsters.
Yesterday only, I got a call from Sunil pretending to be the employee of this great company, that I should register and upload my Resume on their site and further shared that all their services are on FOC basis as far as client is concerned however they do charge their fees from the recruiter. Pretty convinced I followed the guy.
Merely after 03 hours, I got a call from a girl who introduced me as the employee of jobwents to repeat the procedure. When I conveyed I have already done that and thanks for providing your services on FOC basis (I said so deliberately to know the truth) but she said we don't provide services on FOC basis.
There seems to be big racket going on...!

We regret for the inconvenience you've faced.

Without providing any details and posting irrelevantly won't resolve the concern/query. There's been several fake complaints are being registered in the name of Jobswent.com, team is also verifying for the same to get the proper resolution for the customers who are actually facing any issue.

Jobswent Group.
Its is really a fraud company. They are like collecting agents. Simply they trap us.

Surya1504's reply, Sep 8, 2017
I registered a complaint within the time frame of your policy return. I sent mail to your support team. None of your people responded. Your people trap us to grab money from us. You don't return as per your policy return statement. It is really a fraud company.
people should not pay to this company.
Surya1504's reply, Sep 8, 2017
Further i have mail evidences to prove that Jobswent misguide us & trap us to pay money to Jobswent. I have all evidences & proof
Absolute frauds! No doubt about it...

All people out there, please be careful if someone is calling from Jobswent.com

I doubt whether the company exists first of all...no one knows the contact persons...is there a structure? who to contact for escalations? followups?

some fool sitting in the front desk (of land line no.), keeps changing every time, answering rubbish! I guess, All the sales fellows/frauds work remotely and make people fall on their "net". Once we pay the money, they are vanished and if you call the no., the front desk fellow would say they are "sacked"...who knows the actual thing???

I am one of the victims, fighting for refund...waiting for the police investigation response!

BTW, one fool is sitting out there in front of system and copy/paste the standard response to all our posts.
This Jobswent.com is really fraud company. They act as money collecting agents.
People shouldn't fall in their trap.
JobsWent's reply, Sep 19, 2017

Surya1504's reply, Sep 26, 2017
Hello... My registered mail ID is surya.reddy1980@yahoo.com. I complained to your support team also. You don't return our money as per your policy return statement.

I have evidences that you are really frauds. The employees of jobswent doesn't have shame to work in such a fraud company. You earn money by misguiding people. this is your business.
This company appears to be a complete fraud company. I have been chased continuously saying there is a job opening at one of the premium IT companies and my profile is shared with the company. In order to take it forward they need me to register with them by paying Rs. 7080/-. The contact who pestered me was Mr. Aman Srivastava (if this name is correct, after reading others' mail it looks like only constant is Srivastava and the first name keep changing). He keep on calling me untill I paid Rs. 7080. The very next day somebody else calling up and asking me about my email ID to which I said it is already there in my CV and to use it any communication.

Aman Srivastava calls up today to tell me to pay another Rs.11, 800/- for generating some IDs. I refused to pay and he said he will discuss with his management and come back.

They don't send you any mails; only phone calls that also from different numbers. No confirmation of payment or any receipt for the same. Their payment option on the portal is also suspicious as it displays Option 1, Option 2, Option 3, Option 4 to be selected from, instead of clearly naming the payment channel.

I had to try thrice to complete the payment. Each time I go through the process, there were different amounts showing up for payment.

I strongly advise people not to fall prey to this fraudsters. Do not make any payment.

I am also going to demand the refund of my money.
JobsWent's reply, Sep 19, 2017

Jobswent Group.
It seems someone of the Jobswent person answering mails to defend his company.
I paid around upto Rs. 35, 000. I sent mails to your support team. You don't even return money as per your policy return statement. These Jobswent team really act as Money collecting agents.
This Jobswent team really misguide people.
I have evidences & i can proove that these Jobswent people are frauds.
JobsWent's reply, Sep 26, 2017

We regret for any inconvenience you've faced.

Jobswent Team
Jobs went is totally fraud organization they just call to candidate
Your profile is selected according to 2 to 3 top brand but we can process further by creating id for that you need to pay 2300,
But suprisely i had not got any jd from them
Within 24 hr again guys call me asking me to pay more 8000 for completing id generation i denied and ask for refund with is available which is available in the policy but now no revert and not receiving call

Evidence call recording payment details are available with
Me

Before i process by legal i thought the report to consumer complaint which helps other to get out from bonder

People who all are trap in a similar way please be in contact I am in process to Connect Amulya Patnaik, IPS
Commissioner of Police, Delhi on the same!

JobsWent's reply, Oct 12, 2017

With reference to your comments, would like to suggest you to provide you details on our mail ID or call for the same on number mentioned on our website. (Visit - www.jobswent.com).

Kindly go through with our T&C for more clarity and to avoid fraudulent activity.

Support Team
Thanks guys..I had a similar experience today asking me to pay INR 7080/- to arrange an interview with to three leading Automobile industries in Chennai. However, I had a doubt on the way they were speeding up to pay the amount after smelling fishy, I told jobswent that I can pay only after looking at the reviews. Thanks god I could escape only because of your valuable inputs.

These are parasites living on others money who are already in distress of finding jobs...
absolutely fraud company.
do not pay any money.
Oh My God...going through your review I am just going to save mine...Thanks all...
JobsWent's reply, Oct 12, 2017

Support Team
YES this company is fraud total fraud, they could do nothing, organized loot with gullible job seekers,
Divya Sharma, Nandini HR Manager, are fooling the job seekers. beware
As i Posted my resume on Shine.com and since 3 days they started calling me with diiferent numbers frequently asking for Money Rs 2300 to be paid on thier Portal called Jobwent.com. and sometimes Jobsin.com. Saying that they are Recruiting agents for the Shine.com, Jobindia.com and Naukri.com.

This is the company where they asked me to deposite the amount where there is no link with Shine.com
As discussed with you please below find the bank account details to make your registration complete.

Bank name - HDFC Bank
A/C Name - SST SERVICES INDIA PVT. LTD.
A/C NO. - 50200024714617
IFSC - HDFC0001202

Also they gave me this link to register http://www.jobsin.in/sign%20up/
and they gave me link to pay on this Portal https://www.mpesa.in/portal/customer/LoadMoneyBeforeLogin.jsp

I am confused that why this people that much bothered about my job. I received around 10-15 calls everyday i am ignoring calls even they are calling through different names and different numbers. Sometimes Rahul, Shoeb, Anushka, etc etc...

these are the contact numbers i recieved +91 1140392391, +91 1140392013, 934928885 etc

I am requesting Delhi Police please take the immediate action on the above details may help you to catch them.

Mohammed Riyaz
shadesindia@gmail.com
rk.mallia's reply, Oct 13, 2017
Address which is mentioned on the website is fake, their actual address is SPAZE IT PARK BUILDING, sohna road, Haryana, I've also got so many calls after registering in shine.com also in Naukri portal, they are buying our numbers from them and looting us.
CBI should check from the authorities of SPAZE IT PARK building how many offices they have, SST Services and jobswent are the same, all are frauds, government should drag these fraud people and put them bahind bars.
JobsWent's reply, Oct 14, 2017

We regret for the inconvenience you've faced.

Also as per the given complaints links are not belong to jobswent Group.

Request you to don't use any link for the payments on jobswent.com

Jobswent.com - Fraud company