[Resolved] Josoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd — Cheating and fraud case

Delhi, Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 vinay1015
This complaint is against Josoft Technologies Pvt ltd. Lucknow. Which has taken huge fees of Rs. 85000/- for their 5 PC health insurance project from me and they did not tell that their software is a trial version. they said this price is for original software the company will provide however it was the trial version and expires before their delivery date. I made several complaint to their support but no help found. Also they did not gives me the appropriate time to compenset this wastage of time. I was unable to do QC of my work, actually they want the same. When I submit my work by facing so many challenging, As they planned they reject my work by showing quality issue and not pay single money to me. Also they are not given proper detail of their project that how to do that. All they are fraud people and not want to pay money to any one.

I don't think that they have any real project. They are circulating the same work to many people. These project are well designed and no body achieve 95% of that. Also their software have many problems and data updating issue.

Now I am in very trouble I have lost my all saving in their Fraud Project. I have to purchase five system and also have to pay workers salary from my pocket. I request to you please refund my all money from these fraud people.
Josoft Technologies customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complaint author have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

[Aug 01, 2018] Josoft Technologies customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vinay1015, Feb 18, 2016
Please contact me on [protected] for more information.

Comments

Yes...they are fraud i agree with him.
Vinay ji pls give your contact no . I want more information about this company.you mob no is [protected] .pls
Helol Frnds I self Rahul .want Know about Josoft data entry company. Pls tell me my Whatson no is [protected].pls share your experiences.
hi friends,
I would like take project from josoft give a suggestion's.

1-B, Nanak Arcade, 85-A/1 Hind Nagar, LDA Colony, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India - 226012
    Josoft Technologies Pvt. Ltd - Cheating and fraud case