Journeys By Jukaso — fraud company

Mor Arty on Dec 19, 2017
Sales person CHANDANI aka CHAHAT and MUKESH MALIK of JUKASO JOURNEYS has made many false promises to sell membership of 95000. Now they do not fulfill their promises as well do not attend calls. Consequently I have to run in their office every 3rd day. I took JUKASO JOURNEYS membership on 14th nov 2017 (99663), requested for cancellation on 19 November 2017. I am waiting for my refund. This company is total fraud. When they have to sell the membership they ask customers to sit in the main office, where as when customers go to complain and for cancellation, these people do not let you get near other customers, do not attend us nicely, meet in a room where no other customer can listen us. If you all are facing same problem let us all join hands and take some legal action against JOURNEYS BY JUKASO as soon as possible. I do have all the call recordings of both the sales persons of company.
Please contact me if you all who have been cheated by JUKASO JOURNEYS wish to take legal action.
My e-mail Iā€™d is yad2784@gmail.com

[Dec 20, 2017] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

+41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Journeys By Jukaso - fraud company