Jovial Mart — return (jeans combo | 104)

The order and size i have got is completely different to the order i have placed. This is highly cheating with customers. And also i have tried to contact with the no. But both no’s are not getting through. It shows how u guys cheating the customers. And now i want to refund my money back.

My order details are:-
Courier name : bpcod (E-biller id:-4475, cust. Id:-2919)
Product: jeans combo 104
Order id: 14486
Invoice no: hal[protected]
return (jeans combo | 104)

[Apr 29, 2019] Jovial Mart customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by s13487 May 06, 2019 I am still waiting and I am not received any representative call and any information let me know how to get back my money.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Sir I order 4 jeans product. I recieved your product today[protected]. But the product very bad quality and jeans size is no compartible me. I want return your product and receive my money.so plz send my money.

My order tracking no. YA[protected]IN
Order id- 14409
My address- Mahaveer
Shop no. 44 Devata Market Chickpet Bangalore
Pin- 560053
My order Black colour, coming in blue, so order in return, please order returns.

Jovial Mart