Jubli Driving School (anjaiah Nagar) — The worst most driving school and how they cheat the customers

Hyderabad, Hyderabad District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 AK Krishna
I have paid 3500/- for the driving school ([protected]). After 4-5 day, They started playing with us. Whenever we call they asked to call after 2 hours and it continues.. but they dont come. Only once in a while they used to come. We need to follow up with them for every 20 to 30 minutes till they come. Sometimes they said today I am not in city, call me tomorrow. When we call on next day they say that call me after one hour. It's very pathetic with these guys. It continues... Finally After 3 months they say that our course is only for 3 months, if you want to continue pay the late fee, by hearing which I shocked. They never said this before but suddenly after 3 months they said this and never came again. After few days many people told me that like this they cheated many people it seems..

Comments

I am also facing the same problem with this driving school.
I am also facing the same problem with this driving school.

Jubli Driving School (anjaiah Nagar) - The worst most driving school and how they cheat the customers

Company:Jubli Driving School (anjaiah Nagar)
    Hyderabad