[Resolved]  Jukaso Journeys — cheating by jukaso..its a fraud

I have taken up 5 years mini membership (Membership No. 203778) on Feb 2018. from Journeys by Jukaso. I have taken this membership on a 12 month EMI. As per my Agreement the company have agreed to reimburse me an amount of Rs 10000 towards interest paid by me to the bank. I have written to their customer support team and Miss Payal Khanna who was MRD-Operations, Jukaso Hotels when I purchased the Membership. But till date neither they have responded to my emails nor reimbursed me the Interest amount as promised. This is a big scam as a see a lot of complaints against the company. They are looting customers.
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2019

[Jan 29, 2019] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response Feb 02, 2019 Dear Team

As per our record customer has not send and graveness to us related to his interest part refund, would request you to please guide member to mail us on [protected]@jukjasojourneys.com with the complete details of his membership, we would be eagerly waiting for this reply and happy to help him, he may also call at our toll free no i.e 1800-100.-0203

Team Journeys
Updated by Sarvesh.upes Feb 02, 2019 Dear Jukaso Team,

It is very sad to hear that you are now blaming customer for not writing to your email [protected]@jukasojourneys.com.

For your information, i have written many times to your email id [protected]@jukasojourneys and to Ms Payal Khanna on payal.[protected]@jukasojourneys.com. I also had meeting with your Ms Payal Nad Mr Rahul in your Sunder Nagar office on 1st March 2018. For your recall, dates on which I have written on the matter to your email are 28 Feb 2018, 13th March 2018, 14th April 2018, 28th July 2018, 10th August 2018, and 28th January 2019.

Sarvesh
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Jukaso Journeys
    Jukaso Journeys Phone
    +91 89 1305 0100 [Jukasotel]
    +41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    Jukaso Journeys Address
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001