[Resolved] Jukaso Journeys — Journeys By Jukaso Refund of rs 1,47,000/- against journeys membership application form

Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 Neeraj Joshi on Mar 27, 2017
Company : journeys by jukaso
Membership amount payment date : 11 Mar 2017
Payment mode : credit card
Name: Meenakshi Joshi/Neeraj Joshi
Application No: 56408

Dear sir / madam,

I along with my wife was invited by journeys by jukaso's team in one of their branch office to explain about their membership and hotels. All the membership details were presented to us very nicely and were told that we can cancel/Surrender membership and my amount we will be refunded after deducting some administrative charges. They offered me a 10 years membership for rs. 1, 47, 000/-. I decided to go for this on my wife's name, filled the application form and paid rs 1, 47, 000/- using my credit card. Copy of the application form filled by was also not given to us as they said that the same shall be given after full payment.

After coming home i decided to check reviews of the company and found lots of complaints against jukaso journeys. So i decided to cancel my membership and e-mailed the same on very next day i.e. 12 Mar 2017 to jukaso team on email id [email protected] I even informed the same to them on phone and i was assured that my money of rs. 1, 47, 000/- will be refunded to me very soon. Till date i have called journeys team so many times and even e-mailed regarding my refund. I have been assured by them multiple times on phone that all my amount of rs. 1, 47, 000/- will be refunded to me but till date i have not received my money back.

I had just filled and signed an application form on my wife's name with membership id (56408) was generated by them. Even after next day of withdrawing application, journeys team has my money with them and not refunding it. A copy of my credit card statement was also given to them but that’s also of no use. Even i am not got any reply from them.
I have copies of all emails exchanged with them along with journey. Snap shot of these mails along with snapshot of credit card payment details is attached for reference.

At the time of meeting sales representative told me that after reading terms and conditions i can go for surrender/cancellation, then my money will be refunded. When i realize that company is Mis-Selling and Mis-representing the fact through their sales executives. i.e. -mailed them for surrender of package well in time(next day). But company/Call center executive is now ignoring me. Which is wrong And CHEATING?

This is very big amount for me and I am in big trouble because I am having

Home, Car loan emi’s and I have to admission of my child in nursery class. I am feeling very depressed by Journey teams ignorance.
Because of their from last 15 days behavior my personal and professional life is disturbed. Even I am not able to sleep at night.

Please save me from them and their mental harassments.

I am feeling very cheated and afraid about my hard earn money.

It is requested to kindly take action against them and help me getting all my money back.

Below attached screen shots of my payments and conversation with them but they are ignoring my concerns.

Thanks & regards
Neeraj Joshi

Complaint marked as Resolved May 22, 2017

[Mar 28, 2017] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Neeraj Joshi, Apr 03, 2017
hi sir, Even after 1 week of time I didn't get any reply from Journeys team.
and my hard earn money is with them please help me.
Jukaso Journeys Customer Care's response, Apr 21, 2017
Dear Member,
Good Morning! We have gone through your queries and understood that you have been not given full information. We are sending more than 200 members every month for holidays across our properties and associated properties. Yearly approx. we are sending more than 2000 members and more than 4000 room nights are allotted to members.
I am sure you have taken membership to enjoy holidays and clubbing facilities along with your kids. Please be rest assure that we will provide you best of our services as per the membership scheme taken and membership form signed by yourself.
We would also like to inform you that we have now our presence in Shimla, Manali, Masoorie, Bhimtal, Goa & Udaipur with our associated properties. Now you can opt for a holiday there too.
For further any queries you can also reach us on below number and e-mail Id
Toll Free No. :[protected]
E-mail Us On : [email protected]
Best Regards,
Response Team
Journeys Resorts Pvt. Ltd.
Updated by Neeraj Joshi, Aug 21, 2017
how you guys can mention issue as resolve. respect your customer.I need my money back.as mentioned above i cancelled my application on next day of booking but still did't get any response from your side.
Updated by Neeraj Joshi, Aug 21, 2017
issue is still open

Comments

We are also suffering from same. We took membership on[protected] and withdrawal done on[protected]. Till date, I am just following up but there s no refund as of now.
They all are cheaters. Please lodge complaint againt the whole company..
Go to ministry level
Is there option to rate -1 or very very bad rank to Jukaso.

I want complete refund of 45000

Snigdha
[email protected]
snigdha verma's reply, Feb 4, 2019
1 year back, I received call from Jukaso journey and saying that you are selected as our lucky winner in the draw. I went mall and they give us coupon and saying if you will selected as lucky winner you will surely get one big surprise gift. When I received call from her, I just said that I don't and how is it possible. I asked her are you sure mam. She said yes mam. We just take some time from our busy schedule and they ask us to wait for sometime then a girl come and ask us to come inside as your session started now.
A lady and one boy start explaining package and said mam there is one scheme for 2 holidays as a coupon which we give you after this package explanation only. They committed us 12 nights with 13 days, extra 7 nights, and 8 days, free sight seen. They also given some coupons of salon, surat diamond jewellery and 2 extra holidays coupon.
Told us there validity for 1 year.

You know what I received call from salon in the same month and they mention validity of coupon has been expired today.

I was shocked and trying calling to that sales person but they not responding our calls.

We received there agreement copy to late at home. They not even let us checked there agreement at same time.

I dropped mail for refund to them and now they saying we will refund after 60% amount deduction from the amount.

Please some one help us. We need our money back.

We have to pay our monthly emi and too much home expenses. We not bear this anymore.

Somebody please help us.

+41 338 221 543 [Hotel Gasthof Schonegg]
    +41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    +41 338 232 313 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - Journeys By Jukaso Refund of rs 1,47,000/- against journeys membership application form