Jukaso Journeys — membership plan

Dr Anu on Dec 7, 2017
Despite my Endless mails to Jukaso official ids and Ms Manjeet ... I feel clueless as no one is responding on any medium. This is not done.

I seek bookings for Goa holiday but they havent given any. Then have not even reverted to any other booking request.

No one picks their HELPLINE number and every mail remains unanswered. This is sheer cheating. They continue to fool people and no one is doing anything to help people.

I will send the company a LEGAL NOTICE if I am not helped this time

[Dec 08, 2017] Jukaso Journeys customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  5 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

We need to fight together against the fraud company. lets contact all who have been cheated by the company. My mail ID: samad_hossain@yahoo.co.in
We should plan our strategy collectively. We need to reach ministry level to counter the company.
samad hossain
Dr Anu's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 17, 2017
I will mail you from my id. Let us write a letter and meet some ministry or FILE FIR against them.
samadhossain's reply, Dec 17, 2017
Thanks, Please contact as many as possible.
samadhossain's reply, Dec 17, 2017
from this forum I tried to contact 15 people. lets contact more.
Dear Dr, Anu's.
Dr. Tarun arora contacted me and he know another member who is facing same issue with jukaso. Lets create a whats app group for faster communication and coordination. My no is [protected], Please advice if you have better suggestions. Your endless mail or phone call is value less to jukaso. So fight together...
Fraud company .image bhi usi ka h jisane loota h.

Jukas new fraud employee inhe you tube, face book, twiter, whats pr share karo jisse inke milane walo ko pata chale yeh fraud h

Inke liye best h with photo or address first letter send pmo office and second letter post in delhi special crime branch .address google pr h.pmo office or crime branch ka.mene abhi tak 20 person ko send karne ke liye bola h..

+41 338 220 485 [Hotel Harder Minerva]
    I.T. Composite Towers, Plot No. 1, I.D.C., Mehrauli Road, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    Jukaso Journeys - membership plan